Chapter 18

After leaving the TV station, Y/N, Ann, Ryuji, and Ren went to Dome town in Suidobashi. Once they arrived, they went on several roller coasters all having a blast till the evening. After riding the last one of the day, they gathered in one spot in the park as Ryuji wasn't feeling good.

Ryuji: I feel like I'm going to puke... Groaning. For real, my stomach's churnin.

Y/N: Well you did say ya wanted to go on them even after I warned you that you might get sick. Yet, look what happened. Ya didn't listen, Monkey Boy.

Ryuji: Dude....s-shut up. I don't have the energy to argue right now... Oh god, I feel I'm gonna puke.

Ann: Anyway, are you guys feeling hungry? How about some pancakes?

Y/N: I'm down for some pancakes. However, we might head home given that it is getting a bit late. Could always do pancakes another day.

Ann: I guess you have a point. Plus it looks like Ryuji is gonna puke given how pal he looks.

Ryuji: Can we not....talk about that? Oh god, I can't even think about food right now.

Y/N: Alright fine. We'll cut the talk about food and instead talk about the various types of bananas.

Ryuji: Will you just stop!!

Y/N: Mm, nah. It's too funny.

Ann: Alright that's enough. Let's get going. We still have another day at the TV station anyway.

Y/N: Yet another boring day of our lives. Sighs. Fucking terrific.

Ann: Yeah. Let's get going.

The four of them left Dome Town and started to head home. While they walked home together, Y/N couldn't help but wonder how he was able to hear a cat talking like a human.

Y/N 'thought': Just how is it even possible for a damn cat to talk like a human? That's mostly in fantasy and fiction stuff so why is it happening right now? These three have powers similar to mine to at least a degree at least. Then again, in a fight, I'm lacking in firepower should I have to fight them. Those...personas or whatever are gonna be a damn pain since I don't have one.

???: Because you have yet to accept the truth.

A cold chill ran down his spine causing him to look behind him. However, there wasn't anyone behind as it confused him.

Y/N 'thought': The hell was that? Did I just...hear a voice?

???: Yo Y/N you ok?

He snapped out of it before looking at Ryuji and the others.

Ann: Is something bothering you? We tried calling your name but didn't get a response.

Y/N: That so? Sorry about that. Just...thinking about something?

Ren: What was it about?

Y/N: It's nothing to concern yourself with. Anyway, I just remembered that I have to get something before heading home. So I'll have to take my leave.

Ryuji: Oh that so?

Y/N: Yeah. Later. Said as he walked off from the group.

Ren, Ann, and Ryuji watched him leave. After he vanished from view, Ryuji decided to speak up.

Ryuji: Just what is with him? He was totally out of it just now.

Ann: He probably has a lot on his mind given what's happened.