Did you remember something?😳

Tine was getting ready in his sorry their room. At first he argued with him that he didn't want to go, but in the end he was getting ready.

He wore white shirt with khaki baggy jeans. With black sneakers. damn, he was looking hot.
Meanwhile bright was wearing a black shirt, black jacket, black pants with chains. He was wearing a chain around his neck. He was looking hot.

Tine was almost ready when sarawat came back hugging him. His face was close to tines ears. Hot breath was clashing with tine's collarbone making him shiver and dizzy. He was being affected.
Sarawat(seductive): look at you baby, you look so cute. How about we cancel the date and taste each other. And he bit his earlobe. Suddenly tine got conscious, he pushed him and said irritatedly: Ae, I am going na, if you keep acting like this, 'm gonna leave you. Talking while leaving the room.

Sarawat suddenly grabbed him making him closer. Their body was touching each other. He said in serious tone: Don't you ever tell about leaving me or 'm gonna burn this whole damn fucking world to find you. I had lost you one, I can't bear to lose again(he became soft this time). But this time I am not gonna let you leave me. You better understand (was now very serious and looking dark).

Tine was scared with his behaviuor but at the same time he felt pity for him. He was trying his best to avoid him, but destiny wanted something else that's why, they cross path again right? Or maybe they are meant for each other that's why their paths crossed each other again.

Tine( trying to calm him): fine, i won't leave you but you need to keep distance from me. And by the way why are you wearing all black again huh. He asked trying to change the tensed atmosphere.
Sarawat raised his one eyebrow and asked: again i guess this is the first time we are going to date right?

Tine's eyes got bigger. He got panicked but he kept his cool form: aa. Aaa.. whenever i saw you in the past day's you had wear black everyday, so that's why I asked. And why are you asking me? Are you suspecting me?huh

Sarawat came close to him which allowed tine to move backward till his back hit the door. He placed both his hands between his head and started to close the distance between them. His face was now at the crook of his neck and start sniffing his mint chocolate scent. While tine was nervous as hell. His heart beat was very loud and fast and even sarawat can hear it. Sarawat start kissing his neck first slowly and then with time he was moving fast as he was placing hickeys on his neck till shoulder. He lifted his head up and kiss the crook of his neck. One can see lust in his eyes. Their eyes met, tine can see lust, love in his eyes. Sarawat hungrily start kissing his lips, biting it, inserting his tongue inside his mouth. His hand was roaming inside his chest, wiggling and pinching his nipples which subconsciously allowed tine to moan which makes sarwat to want him more. He teared his shirt while kissing him all over his face. Suddenly sound of tear allowed tine to regain himself. He wanted to push him but at the same time he wanted it more. He started to remember his old time with sarawat which allowed his bad memories to come along with his good ones. He pushed sarawat abruptly making the latter to fall down due to sudden push. He looked at tine who was looking at him with discomfort.
Before sarawat could speak tine quickly ran towards the bathroom.

******
After awhile tine came out of bathroom with his new clothes. As sarawat ordered that they are still going out even after their make out session.

Tine was looking cute while wearing pink sweater with dark pink pants.

At first they headed towards restaurant to have dinner which abruptly took them for atleast an hour. As they were living in outskirts of city.
The owner welcomed them with a big smile. At first tine was shocked to see the restaurant because it was the same they used when they were young
Owner: It's been a long time since I last saw you. Look at you both now how good looking and handsome you guys are. Back then you were very young.

Tine was happy after seeing them but he kept a confusing face as to not arouse any suspicion to sarawat.

Sarawat: hello sir, I know it's been a long time. You see my baby ( pulled tine towards him from waist) was sick. Alas, he lost his memories..but don't worry my love will make him remember those memories. And he gave a cute peck on tine's cheek which allowed the latter to blush.

After talking with owner they sat at the table and ordered food.
They peacefully ate food while tine talking random things which made the bigger to look at him fondly.

After eating they decided to go carnival as Sarawat knows how much tine loves to go to carnival back in the past. Tine was very happy. His eyes were watery as sarawat still remember his favuorites but at the same time he felt betrayed by him. The reason why he moved from him to another city made his tears to fall.
Seeing tine sobbing sarawat closed his hands on his both cheeks and licked his tears. "Why are you crying huh?? Did you remember something. If yes then tell me something." He asked anxiously.

Tine: yes.

Hearing Tine's answer sarawat's tears fell from his eyes which he was holding till they enter the carnival as he also remembered their loving moments.

**************
Stigma💫