First meeting💮

5 years back

Win POV

I was running towards the building as I was late for my first class. It's my third year XYZ college, Bangkok. Suddenly I bumped into some bulky guy, I was getting late so I just said sorry and ran for my life, not even dared to look with whom i bumped, practically I was afraid to look at that guy, what if he got angry as I bumped into him and threw his fist, so I ran for life(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I soon entered the class luckily the professor hadn't reached. I quickly grabbed the seat next to my friend zee.

"Phew," I said

"What happened, why were you late and why are you sighing? Hey btw did you do the assignments that he assigned us. Gosh I didn't complete it. What am gonna do"

He was continuously blabbing not even giving me a chance to answer. I shut his mouth with my hands and answered
"Can you please for God's sake shut up. You are continuously blabbing not even giving a chance to answer me, and then you will say I don't talk with you. Whatever it is. "
I was still talking when suddenly professor showed up and I have to hushed down.

Bright POV

I was walking down the aisle after dropping my brother and seeing some of the professors when I bumped into this guy. After bumping he nervously said sorry and ran for his life. I am quite bulky due to regular working which made him believe as I was going to hit him.
Cute, I said even though i didn't get to see his face but I kind of find him cute.
Soon i was outside the college in my car going.

_______________

Win POV

"Phew, finally classes are over. Oh btw the way i forgot to say this weekend i am going to my family's house in Chiang Mai to meet them." I said

"Ohh, you wanna go?"
Zee asked

"Huh, "i said confusingly.

"C'mon bro I know you don't want to go their, I know about your family issue. So don't act and speak".

"Actually I want to go cause dad is coming back for few days. So their's no problem."

"Then that's good"

Soon we were talking about my father while walking towards the cafeteria.

In evening, after all classes are over, i was with my driver going towards my condo.

We were on our way to my condo but their was huge traffic. It looks like someone was fighting over their.

I was stepping out of car when suddenly the driver stopped me saying.
"What's the cause the sir. Why include ourselves in the fight".

"It's okay, nothing is gonna happen." I said

"What if they hit you, I can't risk my job sir."

"It's fine, I'll be okay. If something happen I'll give you a cross sign. You can come and save me."

"But sir"

"No buts, it's final."

Saying I stepped out of the car. And move towards the incident. Their I saw some guys were punching and kicking a guy. That guy was out of breath. Bleeding all over.
Their I saw a guy sitting on the bonet of car with cigar in his hands smoking. He might be their boss
With him their were some mens with guns in their hands. I think they were some gangsters.
It was obvious they were putting a show to humiliate that guy.
I moved towards their boss and said loudly.
"Hey you, why are you beating that man?
Look at him all bleeding, don't you feel pity for him."

He didn't replied just smoking. All crowd was looking at me.

I repeated again.
But he didn't respond. I moved closer to him and pulled his cigar and threw it.
He was now glaring at me.

Bright POV

I was peacefully watching that guy who was getting beaten his shit out. When suddenly out of nowhere this guy appeared and start questioning me. I didn't find it to reply so I continued smoking by cigar. When suddenly this guy pulled my cigar and threw it.
"What was that?" I said angrily glaring at him.

He didn't speak.
Attitude huh.

I was not in the mood to fight so I decided to answer his question.

"He betrayed me first. So he needs punishment."

"I don't think this is right way to punish him.
You can talk with him calmly but you choose violence."

He replied but his reply hurt my ego.

"Oh hello mister who ever you are don't judge me. I asked him calmly be he instead decided to choose violence. So I let him take violence. It was his wish not mine okay. Now fuck off."

"Why don't you gave him another chance. Everyone deserves a second chance."

"In my dictionary there is no second chance."

Before he could speak his phone rang. And he has to go. But before going he called the police.
Like heck I was afraid of them.
Soon one guy came over and said that we needed to go due to another meetings scheduled. We cleared the mess that we created .

I was pissed off because of that guy. So I left alone leaving my guards and assistants behind alone

Win POV

Soon after I was about to answer that rude guy, my phone rang. It was dad's call so I needed to attend it. But before I went towards my car, I threatened him by saying I'll call police. And we left by taking another road. Afterwards what happened their i didn't know.

Next day

Win POV

I was walking in the campus when I saw zee flirting with one of juniors and the other was fully flushed with his compliments. I pulled him out of their saying sorry to the human being tomato 🍅.

"What the fuck are you doing huh? Flirting with that guy. Don't you see how shy was he."  I roared to him

"Chillax bro, I was just complimenting him that how cute he looked. It was him who was taking things to his heart."

Before I could say, I say a beautiful girl passing aside me. I turned towards her and chirped in my soft and cute voice, "hey you pretty girl, you look cute in this dress wanna go to date with me."

But to my delight she just fucking ignored me saying, You are creepy.

Like how can someone like me cute, bubbly, handsome, bunny boy be creepy.

Zee was laughing seeing my condition.

Laugh all you want, one day you'll be in my condition and I'll laugh. With this saying I walked leaving that idiot.

He followed me while laughing

*********
Stigma💫