| 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 |

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒 ⌁ ben hargreeves

Written By: yashi0z

Five and [Name] blinked out of the house before they could get hurt by Vanya's power surge

Five and [Name] blinked out of the house before they could get hurt by Vanya's power surge. They looked around and saw that they were in a park. People judged them on what they were wearing and what they currently looked like right now.

"Why did you do that?! I could've saved Vanya before she got anymore hurt" [Name] scolded him, as he looked around trying to find their siblings. "Well, I saved you before you got hurt" He told her, they saw their siblings and catched up with them.

They all walked through the park until they found benches, they decided to go and rest for a bit after what had happened back at the academy. They groaned in pain as they walked near the bench.

"I'm just gonna sit, I'm just gonna sit for a moment" Luther groaned in pain, as Allison sat next to him. "That didn't go well" Diego had spoke as [Name] looked at him like he didn't just state the obvious.

"You think?" She uttered, as she smacked him at the back of his head. "No, not our best work" Five sighed as, he rested on the chair leaning his back on the table.

They then heard joints cracking as they all looked at Klaus. "Oh I'm cracking" as they heard his joints crack when he moves. [Name] sighs as she shook her head, trying to process on what just happened awhile ago.

You winced in pain and you placed your arms to shield your eyes from the sunlight. "I need a drink." You groaned.

To see how Luther was doing, Allison lightly touched his arm. "You alright?"

Still baffled by what had just occured, Luther furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't know yet." He answered.

"I've just never had my ass handed to me like that before. It's like..." Luther cupped his hands as if he were going to offer Allison something to prove his point. "Here you go. It's your ass."

For a brief moment, Allison and Luther exchanged looks before Allison turned to face you and the others. "Okay, I think Luther's concussed."

Klaus sat down and moved his fingers, showing them Luther. "Luther, how many fingers?" [Name] closed her eyes as she just listened instead of watching it happen.

When Luther noticed that someone was absent, he took a brief pause. "Oh, my God. Vanya!"

"She's close behind, don't worry." You replied. Allison nodded her head in the direction where Vanya is, and all of you saw Vanya approaching you and the others.

"Oh." She gasped in relief. "Thank God you're alive."

"Apparently, so is Ben," Klaus stated. [Name,] couldn't hide her smile though it faded when she remembered that he was an asshole.