Prologue

I don't get her. Bakit? Bakit siya nakipag hiwalay sakin? May ginawa ba akong mali? Ayoko ng ganito.. ayokong wala siya sa tabi ko. Bumalik ka na sakin, Tine. My baby..

"Bro, tama na yan."

Hindi ko namalayan na kanina pa pala tumutulo ang mga hula ko. Haha.. I will admit, I'm a dirty man. Hindi ako malinis putangina oo na! Ito na ba yung karma ko sa lahat? Ito na ba yung.. yung paraan ng nasa itaas para parusahan ako? I love her, bakit siya pa..

I immediately punch this damn man for snatching my glass. I want more, more shot!

"Back off, James! Don't you ever come here if you're going to make me mad more!"

Manang Yel texted him to come here with me, what do they think I am, a kid?

"Then stop! You've been like that for a while now. To be honest, you are the one who have to blame for MC's breakup; you simply failed to realize it because you believed she was impervious to everything due to your own foolishness!"

I did what? Why am I the one who needs to apologize after simply answering her question? Should I have answered differently? What more, I wonder, did I miss? Moreover, I don't think less of Tine! Why do they concur that I am mistaken?

"W-what did I do, James.. I didn't do anything.." and here I am, crying again.

I hate it, I'm so weak. My baby, my tine, she's my everything please bring her back home.. I miss everything about my baby..

How many times does Tine ask me about things I don't know what for, but only now it's like this .. I just answered her question, is there something wrong with focusing on the beautiful angel next to me? or maybe she really doesn't want us anymore, that she's already choking to our relationship and she just used her questions as an excuse to break up with me? It's hurt, so fucking hurt!

"You don't understand anything because you're stupid, Trist. But I hope next time, you'll figure it out. From the reason and to solution."