Elizabeth's POV:

We were all on a plane, when I say we I mean everybody.

There was Enzo, Marcel, Fernando, Carlo, Dante, Jordan, Damien, Drake, Jeremy, Jackson, Dustin and even Gerald our driver.

We all had to wake up extremely early because Enzo said that we have to meet with my social worker and my lawyer before the trial starts tomorrow.

My brother's have been on edge ever since we got on the plane 30 minutes ago and I'm not sure why, I can probably think of many reason that could be what's gotten them acting so weird but I don't know for sure.

The plan has been fresh in my mind and I'm not as ready to go through with it as I was when It was first being discussed, don't get me wrong I want them dead but I'm just not as confident in my brother's abilities to handle the job.

I hacked into Enzo's system when I found out about the mafia and there was a list of all the wars and battles that took place from the rise of the mafia (when their dad was the leader) and it said that out of 567 battles, we only lost one.

This battle took place shortly after I was taken so I chalked it up to distraction, but this case is complicated.

I don't know what their relationship with sierra was like before she took me and I know they're mad at her now but if it weren't for what she did to me, I think they would still love her even after she took me.

I don't want to ruin this for them, I don't want to force them to do this because of what happened to me. I don't want to break them.

I looked at the time on the computer that was placed in front of me and it read 5:30, Jeremy thought it would be a good distraction. He was convinced that it would help me get my mind off the trial but his theory was wrong.

I was freaking out right now, I didn't want to see the face of my abusers while I tell a court room full of strangers about their drug habits. The state doesn't know about the abuse yet and I think that's what Enzo wants to talk to my lawyer about.

I know that if I told everyone about what they did to me, that they would get a longer sentence which I guess wouldn't matter if we're just going to kill them but just in case the plan doesn't work out, I would like a long sentence to be guaranteed as cushion or whatever.

Everything's good here, my brother's and my bonus brother's are all good to me and I'm not as scared anymore but I have a feeling that this trial will ruin everything and I don't want to go.

My thoughts were suffocating and I needed to think about something else not as extreme, but my brain works in funny ways...

"Can I ask you guys a question?" I suddenly blurted, before my mind could stop me.

Everyone looked at me but they seemed shocked that I said anything because I hadn't been talking this whole trip.

" Of course you can, bambina. What do you want to ask?" Carlo questioned, enzo along with everyone else was looking at me in curiosity.

I paused, trying to think about if I should really say this. I don't want to open up any fresh wounds and hurt them, but I needed to know so that I can determine whether to go along with this mission.

" What was your relationship with sierra like before she took me?" My brother's tensed up at the mention of her name and I wish I could've taken the question back.

The silence was deafening and it was really uncomfortable, I thought nobody was going to answer my question before Enzo spoke up.

"Sierra was a good mother Liz, she was always there. We had a good relationship with her. She made it to all of our sports games and she was always cheering us on even though we never won a game," Enzo chuckled, reminiscing on the good memories. I could hear the pain behind that chuckle, but he continued," She would sing us lullabies when we couldn't go to sleep and she would go all out on holidays. Dad was convinced that the amount of energy she had wasn't healthy, but we all knew that he just couldn't keep up with her..."