Chapter VI

"Off to a bad start for the Slytherin's, number 7 is knocked off his broom." Sirius says turning to me with a smug look.

"Dang Regulus, get your goofy headed self up!" I said, causing a stare from Regulus and the crowd erupting in laughter.

"Damn, Charlotte. Coming for his whole life." Stella whisper-yells in my ear.

I smirked at her and laughed a little.

Sirius takes a double take looking at Stella.

"Switch spots with me." Theo demanded Stella.

"Bitch, don't tell me what to do. Damn, silent of the lambs looking ass." Stella says telling off Theo, moving.

"Oof rough miss for the Gryffindor's." I said smirking at Sirius. Theo high-fiving me.

"Hmm that's funny, I haven't seen your seeker anywhere near the snitch." Sirius rolls his eyes.

At that moment Regulus misses the snitch getting rammed by the Gryffindor seeker.

"COME ON REGGIE! YOU GOT THIS MY LITTLE BUTTER BISCUIT!" Stella yelled so loud it was visible through the microphone, earning a discreet middle finger from Regulus.
"BOY ILL BEAT YOUR ASS IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!"

"I think it's safe to say our Chasers are a lot faster than Gryffindor's, AM I RIGHT SLYTHERINS?" I yelled into the mic.

"At least we have better style!" Sirius continued into the mic.

"At least we have better hair!" I said, the crowd gasping.

"YOU DID NOT JUST-"

"WOOOOOO" the crowd erupted as Slytherin scored a point.

"And that calls Halftime everyone!" I cheered into the mic.

"I gotta get to the field. Can you please get me some nacho's?" I begged Theo.

"Ooo can you get me a butterbeer?" Stella added.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be back to watch you." He laughed, hugging me.

"Shake some ass for me!" Stella smirked, joining the hug.

"Alright see you!" I said descending down the stairs, running to the field.

"Hey girls!" I said running up to them.

"Hey Charlotte!" Chrissy said wrapping me in a hug, "here's your pom poms!"

"I would be a better cheer captain." Angela mumbled.

"What was that?" I cocked my head.

"Just saying, a captain would at least show up on time." Angela scoffed.

"Shut up Angela." Chrissy huffed.

"Sorry that the Professors realized that I have so much talent that wanted me to be a commentator and cheer captain. Maybe you should take it up with them." I said sarcastically.

"Whatever." She said rolling her eyes.

"Hey whore." I heard a man call from behind me.

"Oh heyy Regulus." I said innocently.

"That was so mean of you." He whined

"It'll be okay," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Be nice after Halftime?" He begged

"Catch the snitch?" I pouted

"Anything for you darling." He said jogging off.

"ALRIGHT YOU GUYS SHOWTIME!" I shouted to everyone as we ran into the quidditch field meeting in the middle with Gryffindor's team turning around to face our own stands

The music starts and we preform our routine.
As the routine ends everyone shouts cheers and chants.

"GO NUMBER 7!!" "CHASE THEM DOWN!!" "SLYTHERINS!!"

"Alright girls and guys good job! See you at the next rehearsal!" I said as I started running towards the stairs.

"Hey you guys." I said to Stella and Theo, clearly out of breath.

"You did so good!" Stella said squeezing me so tight I could barely breath.

"Here's your nachos m'lady." Theo said bowing and handing me my nachos.

"Oh my god food!" I said scarfing them down as I sat in my seat, waiting for Sirius to sit down as well.

"Slow down Char you're gonna choke!" Stella said leaning in to whisper to me, "and the only thing you should be choking on is-"

Theo interrupted slapping a hand over over her mouth and pulling her back.

"SIRIUS!" I shout as he spits a mouthful of butterbeer onto me, "dude are you serious?"

"Well yeah technically, but can you blame me?!" He pleaded.

"Ughhhh let's just get back to the game." I said rolling my eyes.

"Welcome back from Halftime!" I cheered into the mic.

"Great performances from both cheer teams!" Sirius said in attempts to make me feel better.

——

"Hard hit for the Gryffindor's!" I say as their seeker goes crashing down, barely pulling themselves back into the air before hitting the ground.

"But yet your seeker still misses the snitch!" Sirius says with a smug look.

"Strong pass from pass from Prongs!" Sirius said as his smile grew larger.

"Oh and a hard blow to Prongs!" I replied laughing.

"OH MY GOD HE GOT THE SNITCH!" I shouted, jumping up from my seat, "SLYTHERIN'S WIN! GOOD JOB REGULUS BLACK FOR FINALLY CATCHING THE SNITCH!" I cheered into the mic.

"MERLIN!" Sirius said before leaving the commentators booth.

"Wanna go celebrate?" Theo asked us.

"Of course!" I replied, "Stella?"

"Nah I'm good, catch up with you guys later?" She replied.

"Oh...okay, see you!" I smiled, turning to leave with Mattheo.

"Can we go to my dorm? I wanna change." I asked Theo.

"Yeah let's go." He replied with a smile.

"Your dorm is right here and I'm tired so I'll just wear something of yours." I whined, entering to see a half naked Regulus.

"Knock" he whined.

"I've seen you shirtless before." I said patting his back and jumping on Theo's bed.

"Scoot." Theo said nudging beside me.

"I have to go, meeting up with the team to get some butterbeer." Regulus said closing the door.

"Hey..." Theo started, "are we gonna talk about the other day?"

"What do you mean?" I said confused

"Don't play dumb Char, this is serious."

"I don't want to ruin our friendship."

"Then we won't."

"I haven't even talked to Astella."

"Char-"

"Theo I'm tired, can we talk about this another time?" I begged, snuggling into his chest and falling asleep. His arms wrapped around me and his head rested on my head.