𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝟯𝟮

Fatality 32: The Shibas and A Lie

“He's the best informant we have”_____

_____
.
.

 "So, this time is about Hakkai, huh"
Chifuyu slurped on the ramen Takemichi just bought earlier after bribing him about the previous one he only managed to take a bite, casually eating the fresh instant food as the other blonde also does the same, chewing the noodles. It was a close call that there actually was some money miraculously existing in his pocket. That way, he doesn't have to be a laughing stock for being unable to pay for two cups of ramen after ordering it.

Nodding in agreement, Takemichi paused from eating for a moment. "He's the one who's gonna kill Taiju in the future. In this case, it most likely will happen in a few days, considering that he's planning to quit Toman" His eyes narrowed slightly as he lifted his hand up again, took a bite and slurping the long and chewy noodles.

"But I actually don't know what to do. Heck, we just met yesterday" he angrily munched on the noodle, furrowing his eyebrows out of annoyance.

Chifuyu looked at him in confusion as he tilted his head. "Then doesn't it mean that we still don't have any lead on him? We're practically clueless now"

"That's what I'm talking about!"

The vice captain nodded his head knowingly at the response, thinking hard about any possible way to prevent Yuzuha's brother from actually quitting Toman. Actually, he also doesn't know who Hakkai is, aside from the fact that he's the second division vice captain.

"If it's about Hakkai, then Mitsuya's the best option we have so far. But considering that it's involving one of his members, I'm not sure if that's the best decision, " he admitted, putting down an empty noodle cup beside him as he leaned back on the bench.

Gentle wind breezes through them, bringing along a chilling feel on their exposed body parts. It's getting late, but they were too focused on the topic rather than the cold vibes.

Takemichi puts his ramen cup down as he stares intensely at nothing in particular, looking as serious as ever. "Then where could we get information about him if Mitsuya is out of option?"

His grey teal colored orbs shine in realization. He quickly sat straight and flicked his fingers, successfully catching Takemichi's attention. "I know who we should ask this to" he declared with so much confidence, feeling smug about figuring out the way to get out of this confusing maze.

"Really? Who is it?" Takemichi asked. There's still hope to know more about Hakkai, and even a little bit of information is valuable. Because up until now, they still hadn't gotten anything figured out.

"You'll know it tomorrow"

---

"Shiba Hakkai?" [Name] mused, unsure if he had heard them right. He puts down a tray he's bringing from the kitchen, containing three glasses and a teapot for them.