𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝟯𝟯

Fatality 33: A New Stage

!Warning! : Mention of suicide

“Wow, I feel honored~”
____
.
.

 There's nothing interesting that happened today so far. He got all the information he could get from [Name], as Chifuyu recommended. And thanks to him, he got what he wanted. Even when nothing out of ordinary happened, it seems like he got an unexpected guest waiting in front of his door.

It was a faint sound from his doorbell when he was about to go up to his room. His mother yelled at him to open the door since he could hear a sizzling sound from the kitchen, which he quickly obliged before she yelled even louder.

With a towel around his neck and slightly wet hair, he rushed to the front door and twisted the knob, muttering a small 'coming' as he swung open the door.

And much to his surprise, the familiar looking girl stood in front of him, gripping on her bag. She stared straight at him with a blank look before uttering simple words. "Can I come in?"

Her words caught him by surprise. He chuckled sheepishly and rubbed his nape, moved aside to give her space. "Ah, my bad. Please come in, " he said, letting her enter his house casually.

Even though his appearance seems unfazed, his mind is the definition of chaos. Thinking about many possibilities that could possibly bring her here is basically very close to existing. Heck, he didn't even know her. So, why does she know where he lives? Could he possibly have a stalker?!

His eyes widened in slight terror at her back, becoming cautious with her presence.

"Staring is rude, y'know. And I asked a friend of mine for your address, I'm not a creep" she blurted out and turned back, facing the flustered Takemichi behind the door frame.

"Shit!" He smiled awkwardly when she hit the nails. Now that he thinks about it, both [Name] and her seem to have the same habit— blurting out something nonchalantly without thinking any further. Unaware that he also does the same most of the time.

"Takemichi! Who's that?" His mother yelled from the kitchen, seemingly still cooking in the kitchen. It's past dinner time already, he doesn't think there's a point in cooking at a time like this. But again, he doesn't understand girls.

Pushed and clicking the knob, he put one of his hands beside his mouth as he yelled back. "It's my friend! We'll be in my room" he glanced in her direction.

She nodded in approval at his words, confirmed that she's indeed okay with it.

"Alright then"

---

Azuma Inoue, the black-haired guy she previously brought along back then when she bumped her shoulder with Takemichi, was the one who told her about the first division captain. He was an old friend of her that she recently got in contact with, claiming that she has something to do with anyone related to [Name].