Never Going Back

,As the group planned and plotted in their hideaway, thinking of something that could defeat Chen and save Ninjago, Jay continued to study the parchment he had found. The boy locked himself in a small part of the catacombs, not letting anyone in, not even Nya or his brothers. Jay pored over the small piece of parchment and started to discern the final half of the profecy, and it wasn't at all good. From what Jay could see, he saw the five gaurdien knights holding there medallions up to the blue figure that was Jay, fueling him with power. He scryed the next part, seeing the drawing of him face Chen, and beat him and then the blue figure lay on the ground still. It was quite a lot to forsee your own death, and Jay had a lot to contemplate. Jay didn't want to die, he knew that much. The boy at this moment had so much to live for, but he also knew all of that would be destroyed if he didn't do something now. Chen was going to destroy everything Jay loved if the young boy didn't do everything he could to stop him. Jay thought about Zane and Cole, his brothers in all but blood. Jay knew the two boys had so much to lose if he failed. Like him, there childhoods were trash because everyone was afraid of them and thought of Zane and Cole as beneath them. They were clinging onto a better life for them and Jay had to deliver. Then he thought about Kai, who stood by Jay and took a stand for this boy that was being tormented simply because it was the right thing to do. Jay had become very close to Kai, especially after the two were kidnapped together and would rather die then let him come to harm. He thought about Lloyd, who was tested with everything he ever knew and was willing to take the leap and trust Jay even when it would be very dangerous for him to do so. He thought about Pixal and Vania, who were kind and generous and cared about his brothers so much. Anyone who helped his brothers deserved to be protected by him. He thought about Skylor, who was treated so badly by her father and deserved better, and Morro, an orphaned, friendless boy who was taken advantage of by Chen. The hybrid knew he had to help them somehow. Finally, Jay thought of Nya. The sound of her voice made him swell, her kind, caring nature and how she had staked her entire future on a confused, orphan boy who distrusted the world and made him put his faith in someone besides his brothers. Thinking of Nya made Jay's heart complete and made him firm in his decision. Jay realized now that he loved Nya with all his heart. Maybe he was too young to feel full scale love, but he didn't care. Nya gave Jay purpose in his life, and he knew she deserved better than to love someone who was destined to die. She deserved the world and Jay would do everything in his power to make that happen.

Jay When you don't know where to go

And you're feeling all alone
Look inside yourself
You're so much more than you know
When you're stuck and out of time
You can cross the finish line
You're a champion
You'll always be a winner

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh
Oh, whoa

You can be anything you want

If you believe in who you are
You'll light up the whole world
You're shining so bright
Anything is possible
When you look into your heart
Oh, oh, oh, oh
You're a shooting star