II- Mario Kart

Also for SomeGayHuman because we can't decide whether Patkinson (with Maiya as their kid) or Jatalie (with Aimie as their kid) is better.

Jaye'J Richard-Noel x Natalie Paris

The girls were in rehearsals, well, in the break in the middle of rehearsals. Maiya, Millie and Grace were chatting while sat on the set, Lexi and Aimie were trying out this weird new trust exercise and Jaye'J and Natalie were watching the chaos unfold. It seemed pretty normal for them. It was pretty normal for them.
Jaye'J leaned her head on Natalie's shoulder as the blonde kissed her forehead.
"Tired love?" Natalie asked over the noise of laughing and chatter.
"Nah." Jaye'J murmured, taking the blonde's hand and playing with her fingers. "Just conserving my energy for kicking your ass in Mario Kart later."
"I'm still winning." Natalie chuckled, pressing another kiss to her forehead before standing up and walking over to the others.
"That's rude!" Jaye'J whined, following her girlfriend. Their weekly Mario Kart tournaments had become infamous throughout the cast, and Natalie was using the fact she was winning to her full advantage.

"Please, for the sake of everyone else's sanity," Maiya groaned at the playfully fighting couple; it was funny at first, but now it was just downright annoying. "Stop with the Mario Kart. One of you are gonna kill the other one day I swear."
"May, chill." Aimie laughed. "They're never gonna get as bad as Millie in UNO."
"Hey! That's not fair." Millie whined. "It's not my fault you guys cheat!"
Millie folded her arms and sat where Natalie and Jaye'J were before, pouting like a child. The girls laughed and left her be, knowing she was only joking around.

"Jaye." Natalie whispered, while the others began chatting again. "Tenner on the game tonight?"
"Nah. Fiver, I wouldn't want to take all your money." Jaye'J smirked and placed a teasing kiss on Natalie's forehead to which the shorter woman scowled and shoved her lightly.
"I'm still winning."

"Alright girls, listen up." the director called them over. "We're going to do a run through from where we left off, so from Lexi's first monologue to the end."
The girls nodded and ran to their positions.

~~~

"You ready to lose?"
"You know," Natalie giggled, hopping in the passenger seat of Jaye'J's car. "For someone who's losing the full championship, you're very cocky."
"Hmm sure, whatever." Jaye'J shrugged, starting to drive back to her house. Natalie just snickered and scrolled through her phone. Some of the girls were blowing up the group-chat with some strange question about who would win in a fight against the Number-taker from the Numberjacks. Laughing at her friends' stupidity, she watched her girlfriend drive and park outside her house.

Getting out of the car, Natalie opened Jaye'J's door for her and kissed her cheek.
"You know I do love you really." the blonde took her hand as they made their way inside.
"I do love you really too." Jaye'J snickered and sat on her couch, grabbing her Nintendo Switch and pulling up Mario Kart. "Now, are you ready to get thrashed?"
"I'm going to assume you're talking to yourself." Natalie shrugged, taking a controller. "I'm glad you've started giving yourself pep talks instead of being a bad loser."
Jaye'J scowled and started a Grand Prix.

~~~

The couple ended up playing almost 10 Grand Prixes in a row, with Natalie winning 6 and Jaye'J winning 3. They had ordered in some McDonald's and were curled up together on Jaye'J's couch eating while watching Gogglebox. Resting her head on her girlfriend's chest, Natalie yawned a little.
"Tired, love?" Jaye'J spoke up quietly. Nodding a little, Natalie sat up as the older woman stood up and held her hand out, gathering the rubbish in her other hand since the bin was on the way to her room.

Laying on the bed once they got upstairs, Jaye'J opened her arms and Natalie gratefully snuggled into her, nuzzling her head into Jaye'J's neck.
"I love you Jaye'J." She murmured.
"I love you too Nat Nat."

Short one but I tried to add in loads of references (some inside jokes too) LMK if you find them! Just ended up being fluff compared to what I planned 😂