IV-Wedding

This is a random idea that came from SomeGayHuman 's mind. This is an alternate origin story for Natalie's Salon/Grace and Maiya wedding. Don't even ask what happens in our brains anymore 😂

Grace Mouat x Maiya Quansah-Breed

"Thanks for agreeing to do our hair." Maiya sat in front of the vanity as the blonde tamed her dark curls into a loose bun.
"No problem May." Natalie picked up some hairpins, positioning them to hold the bun in place. "You could probably get me to do everything for you. If you weren't adamant that this was enough."
"This is Grace and I's wedding Nat," Maiya chuckled a bit, touching up some of her makeup. "It's up to us to plan."
Natalie shrugged, spraying her hair with hairspray and pulling out a few strands to frame her face.

"How's this?"
"It's perfect." Maiya grinned, staring at herself in the mirror. "Thank you so much. Please tell Grace I love her when you see her."
"Of course." Natalie carefully hugged Maiya, grabbing her supplies. "You're already looking incredible, I can't wait to see you in your dress with it all together."
"You've really worked wonders." Maiya looked over at her bridesmaids, Millie and Lexi, who were messing around on the couch on an Instagram Live.

Natalie left the room, a huge grin plastered on her face as she made her way to her car. She'd drive to the hotel that Grace was staying at, where the wedding would be taking place later that day and do Grace's hair before her own.
The traffic was pretty clear all the way through town and to the seaside hotel much to Natalie's delight. The more time she had to work the better.

"Natalie!" Grace rushed out the hotel to hug her friend when she parked up.
"Hey Grace." Natalie smiled as Aimie and Jaye'J followed Grace's footsteps out to them. "Hey guys. We should probably go inside, we don't have a lot of time."
The small group walked into the hotel, up the stairs and to the suite that Grace was staying in.
The door opened and two balls of fluff rushed over to them, jumping manically.

"Roxie, Wolfie, down." Aimie chuckled at the overexcited dogs.
"What happened to Magic?" Natalie frowned seeing the third member of the crazy trio missing.
"She's with Gen." Aimie shrugged, sitting on the bed. Wolfie jumped up onto her lap.
"Fair enough." Natalie turned to face all three girls at once. "Right, who's going first?"

"Well, I think Aimie's tied down for a bit so possibly her?" Jaye'J snickered, sitting on the couch with Grace. They were quickly joined by Roxie as the four women laughed.
"Yeah, alright then." Natalie chuckled, putting her bags down on the bed. "Grace, remind me what you wanted for the bridesmaids?"
"You don't remember?" Grace teased, laughing when Roxie licked her hand.
"I have many other hairstyles to do today." Natalie shot a joking glare at her friend. "Five different hairstyles is a stretch."

Grace laughed, rolling her eyes and showing her the picture on the phone for what they wanted for Aimie. It was a loose French braid that fell over her right shoulder and was entwined with blue and silver flowers that matched the bridesmaid dresses.
Natalie smiled and got to work, brushing through Aimie's waves as the three chatted and stroked the dogs.

It felt like the old days when they would sit in the Vaudeville dressing rooms and pretend to be in 'Natalie's Salon' on instagram live. They were just missing Maiya making comments in the background.

"And she literally hid all my slippers behind the couch!" Aimie threw her hands up in exaggeration. "I have no clue how she did it."
"It's Wolfie, that's why." Grace laughed, sneakily taking a photo of Aimie and Natalie. "Wolfie is magic in ways we can't perceive."
"That's why everyone wants to steal her." Jaye'J laughed, stroking Roxie. "She might steal the attention away today."
"Don't you dare Wolfie." Aimie giggled towards the dog in her lap.

"Aims, stop moving." Natalie reminded her that she was still having her hair done.
"Oh, right, sorry." Aimie giggled, staying as still as possible until Natalie was finished.
"All done." Natalie smiled, turning to Jaye'J who swapped places with Aimie.

"You're amazing at this Nat." Grace commented, looking closely at Aimie's hair when she sat down. "You should seriously consider actually opening a Natalie's Salon."
Aimie chuckled, and Wolfie jumped over to Grace's lap. The three continued chatting as Natalie styled Jaye'J's hair. Hers was different to Aimie's. A half up bun with the same flowers around it. It was a lot easier than the intricate braid for Aimie and what Grace wanted for her hair. For forgetting the bridesmaids hairstyles, she never forgot Grace's decision. The K Howard look.
She remembered not taking it seriously at first, laughing almost until she couldn't breathe, when Grace confirmed that was what she really wanted.
She quickly finished with Jaye'J and she swapped with Grace, with whom she got started with quickly.

"Hello all!" Aimie was talking to her phone in her Australian accent.
'Here we go.' Natalie murmured to herself.
"Welcome back to Natalie's Salon!" Aimie continued extravagantly, turning the camera to face Natalie and Grace. "Today, this world renowned hairdresser shall be doing her famous K Howard look on the chef, Gross Moot."
"Aimie!" Grace kicked her shin lightly. "So rude."
Natalie laughed at her friends' antics and continued on with the style. She wouldn't change them for the world.

~~~

Natalie quickly finished her own hair and tugged her dress on, turning to Grace.
"Are you serious when you said I should actually open a salon?" The blonde asked quietly and fixed her strap. As maid of honour on both sides, she had a similar dress to the bridesmaids, which was silver or blue depending on which side they were on, with shoulder-less straps and flowers entwined around the waistbands. However hers was both blue and silver, with a silver bodice and blue skirt, hugging her figure perfectly.

"Of course I was." Grace smiled. "You're incredible."
"Maybe I will." Natalie hugged her friend. "But for now, let's get you and Maiya married."

I DONT KNOW EITHER. Once again this was a SomeGayHuman original idea 🤪