Chapter 1

"BANG!!" We all turned around to see the kitchen lights flickering and then turn off. Alex turned and looked at me and said "Well that wasn't creepy at all"

I guess I should start from the beginning

2 months eariler....

"Hey Amelia come help me move some boxes." My dad said. We have to move out completely, In a few days. We are moving from a big city to a small town. If I had a say in it, we would moving to California or maybe even Texas. I've always wanted to go but my dad would never get on a plane in his life and I didn't want to sit in a car for longer than 6 hours, so we are stuck in Louisiana.

"Are you coming?" yelled my dad, "Yes just a second." I said. After moving most of the boxes into our trailer, we went to Tim Hortons to get some smoothies. Ever since Mom left, going to Tim Hortons has become our thing whenever we have time.

The next day..

I woke up super early and got ready for the day which included having a piece of watermelon for breakfast. I then helped my dad move the rest of the boxes into the trailer, after we just sat down for a while to rest. My dad then asked "Do you want to go get lunch before we leave to Greenville?" " Sure I vote for Denny's. " "Of course you do, you would live off pancakes from Denny's if you could." Definitely can't deny that, I laughed. I obviously ordered pancakes and a milkshake while my dad got a burger and an iced tea, "so boring" I thought.

After driving for 3 hours, we arrived at Greenville. We got a hotel for the night since we were exhausted, we will move everything into the new house tomorrow.