Chapter 2

It's now the next day and it's time to move all the boxes and furniture into the house and start unpacking, but first I wanted to pick my room. I wanted a room upstairs, after looking at all the rooms, I picked the one I wanted. The walls were a pretty pastel pink and the floor was light brown wood flooring. It had a big closet and its own bathroom, the room also had a balcony and I was already thinking of all the cute things I could hang on it.(I can already hear the jokes that will be in the comments) After 5 hours of moving our stuff into the house, we began to unpack.

"That's probably enough unpacking for today, do you want to see what there is for restaurants around here?" My dad asked me, "Sure, I'm guessing they don't have a Denny's though in a small town like this." I jokingly but sadly said. "Maybe you can find a new favorite place to eat." chuckled my dad, " yeah right!" I sarcasticly grumbled. After driving for 10 minutes the only place we could find was a small diner that looked run down, hope we don't get murdered. It was a bit creepy on the inside but nothing too bad, the menu was small but Fortunately I liked some of the things on it. I ordered a poutine and a milkshake, I don't know what I would do without milkshakes.

After finishing our food my dad asked "You ready to go home?"  "Yes! Im ready for a nap" I laughed out. Once we got to our new home I raced up the stairs to my room until I realized I didn't have a bed yet, this sucks I thought, annoyed. So then I had to go all the way back downstairs and ask my dad to help me bring up my mattress. Finally I can nap, so I did.

A few hours later

I woke up from the best nap ever, I almost didn't want to get up but it was supper soon and I could never miss out on food. If I could marry food I would. So I got up and went downstairs and asked my dad what we were going to do for supper, he told me he was going to go pick up food from the restaurant we were at earlier that I never got the name off, oops. "Okay." I said and I played games on my phone until he got back, which only took 20 minutes. He got us spaghetti and meatballs and some Pepsi, after we ate I decided I didn't want to go back to bed and I wanted to explore some of the town since it was still a bit bright out.