12. Wild Night 18+

3RD PERSON POV

Izuku: *sweating* So um.....you wanted to stay here for the night?

Karura: Yeah Izuku~

Fusui: We're going to have a great time~

Ayaka: They wanted me to be here.

They all sat in their hotel room just chilling.....well that wasn't what Fusui and Karura had in mind seeing how they were staring at Izuku and their hands pulled down their pants.

Izuku: *sigh* So we're staying in a hotel room.......'At least we're taking it slow-'

Later

Izuku: 'WWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYY?!'

This is what Izuku was feeling as both Karura and Fusui stripped their clothes off before ripping his shirt off as well and grabbed his pants

Izuku: *panic* I-Isn't this a bit quick?! I mean can't we go a little s-slower?

Fusui: *giggle* I've been holding myself back Izuku~ Let's try a different kind of training now~

Karura: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES NOW!!!~

Izuku:........'Fuck it.'

*RRRIIIPPPPP*

They tore his pants off, revealing his dick as they licked their lips.

Fusui: Oh my~ You never told me you were this big~

Karura: Hiding this thing from us~ And it's already erect?~

Izuku: *nervous chuckle* Hehe.....I guess I'm gifted-

Fusui: Sssshhhhhhhh~ Lay back Izuku~ Let us pleasure you~

Karura immediately grabs his dick and starts to jerk him off quickly. Seeing his pleasured face she teasingly kisses the tip before engulfing it with her mouth, eliciting a groan of pleasure.

Izuku: *groan* F-Fuck!~ Huh?

While Karura was sucking him off, Fusui pushes him so that he was laying on his back on the bed before getting up to sit on his face.

Fusui: You know what to do Izuku~ Pleasure me as best as you can~

Izuku: Eh.

*LICK*

He reluctantly brought his tongue out and begins to lick her pussy, her mouth quivering as if she was trying not to moan. All the while, Karura took the entirety of his dick into her mouth, her head bobbing down quicker than ever before as she sucks him off.

Karura: *pulls back* How are you doing over there?~

Fusui: *moan* It- Ah~ I-I never thought I-it *moan* would feel t-this good~