an irl date with whom?

School is finally over! Here's an update, sorry if i disappeared for too long. AND HEAVY CURSING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!

"You're not actually serious are you?" (Name) asked, you eyed Kenma from time to time

"You're not actually serious are you?" (Name) asked, you eyed Kenma from time to time. He still has a stoic face with his jaw clenched. He's clearly not having it.

Your gaze drifted from his face to his hands tapping on the desk trying to keep himself cool.

"100 percent serious, love." He stated not stuttering one bit, a scoff can be heared from the guy beside you.

"He's got to be fucking bullshitting me" he cursed heavily under his breath. He clenched his fist and the feeling of anger and annoyance rushed inside his system.

"Hey calm down," you tried to soothe his anger. "Pretty sure he's just saying this to entertain mkay?" You whispered.

"No, he's not. I can tell." He said disagreeing with what you stated.

"Hey Terushima you gotta stop what your up to he's not having it." You chuckled nervously trying to lighten up the tense atmosphere in the room.

"Why does he have to be so affected by it? I don't see why. No label, no nothing, no shit." He cocked a brow up and tilted his head. "I'm not teasing this time. Its a genuine invitation from me to you. Why does his opinion matter?" Terushima asked reffering to Kenma.

"Goddamn annoying" Kenma rubbed his temple and looked at you. You were pretty stressed aboit the current situation. Conflicted and nervous and the fact that this is being streamed live with thousands of people watching made you feel more anxious.

You swallowed a lump in your throat and still struggled to utter a response. Your eyes made its way to the chats. A lot of message were spamming whats your answer going to be and you should hurry up. But some are supportive, mostly comments from your followers.

Chat

:; Its such an easy question why are you acting so stressed?

:; let her breathe!!! She's clearly anxious!! >:(

:; gosh such pick me behavior... the hell, are they fighting over this?

:; STOP

;: HURRY UP!!!

:; GOSH ANNOYING HOW SLOW BURN THIS IS

;: YA'LL STFU

;: STOP SPAMMING IDIOTS LEAVE HER STREAM IF UR GOING TO BE LIKE THAT

;: what's taking you so long???

:; ???

:; HURRY UP!!!

:; KODZUKEN AND DYEJOB CALM SOME OF YOUR TOXIC FANS MOM'S NOT HAVING A GREAT TIME I'M GATE KEEPING HER FROM YALL

:; COME ON JUST ANSWER ALREADY

:; JUST SPIT THE ANSWER OUT IT'S GETTING REALLY ANNOYING

:; DO BETTER YA'LL AND STOP THE PRESSURE

You let out a whimper and sighed.

"You can end the stream... you're feeling nervous right? Sorry for the comments that's been adding pressure on you." Kenma placed a hand on your shoulder in attempt to make you feel reassured.

Your vision became blurry when tears started to form in your eyes. He noticed it and his expression softened. He felt guilty that he was one of the reason you felt conflicted and anxious

"Stop adding pressure chat." He said in a serious and cold tone, the spamming stopped.

"And stop your shit" he pointed at the webcam knowing Terushima is watching.

"Tch, i'm not asking you out. I'm asking N/n out. And sorry for the comments some fans left on chat. Guess we'll stop right here for now." He muttered the last sentece. A sigh escaped from his lips and his stream ended after that

Kenma ended your stream for you while you sat on your chair with your head low. You remembered the comments they spammed.

'Is it an easy question? Why did i struggle that much? Now people are probably disappointed in me'

"Hey take it easy. Kenma wrapped his arms around you and ran his fingers through your hair. A quiet sob escaped your lips.

"I felt too nervous... i'm sorry..." you sobbed and rested your head in his chest.

"Hey, i should be the one saying sorry. Acting like that made you feel worse." He sighed disappointed at himself.

"Your fans and everybody who watched is probably disappointed too" you stated.

"Ignore the comments they spammed, a ton supported you right?" He continued to whisper sweet nothings into your ear to calm you down.

"Stupid Terushima" he muttered.