Natalia

RIHANA

My body felt numb as I ran, their voices filed my ear and the fear I felt was one I didn't imagine, I was scared, I couldn't understand why they were chasing after me but I kept on running, I kept running until I collided roughly with a huge a boulder, I could feel blood trickling down my head, I felt dizzy all of a sudden.

"She's on the floor, make sure she doesn't run away!" I heard a voice yell and that gave me the strength I needed to continue my run. I got up swiftly and began to run, my bare feet hurt with every impact it made with thorns. I could feel the wound and the blood at the back of my feet, it feels sticky and dry. The smell filled my nostrils and I felt the sudden urge to throw up.

'Keep running Rihana, don't give up!' I heard my dragon yell in my head. I kept on running after her words and found myself in front of a huge fence. Fear field my mind at the thought of not being able to run, the fence was very tall and I could hear voices of people from behind it, it meant I could get saved.

'Let's shift and jump.' My dragon yelled in my mind.

"No, Dela, it's too dangerous," I said to her.

'It's not, they'll kill us if we don't shift.' She yelled angrily. Her anger fueled the pain I felt in my head and an exasperated scream left my mouth.

"What is happening?" I asked my dragon but she seems to also not understand. Suddenly, I fell to the ground and slowly drifted into a world of darkness.

The last thing I heard before my eyes closed was the sound of thunder.

~

The ache I felt in my head didn't do me well as I tried to open my eyes, the first thing that hit me was the smell of blood. At first, I thought it was my blood until I looked around and saw myself locked in a chair. Suddenly I realized I was in a cell, my eyes calmly scan around and I ascertain that I am not the only one behind a bar. I can see a bar before me with a creature hung to the ceiling, it was covered with blood and I cannot tell if he is alive or dead. I look to the other cell and there is a woman who is in a far more worst state than the man, I swallowed a lump when I thought about myself and what my capturers will do to me.

"Dela, do you think you can get me out of here?" I asked my dragon, she seems to be very weak.

'I don't know, let's try using fire to get free.' She said and abruptly I felt my body heating up and the sound of metal breaking made me feel joy as I stared at the handcuffs to my arm shattering.

I smiled when it finally broke, "Thank you Dela, now how do we get out of this cell?" I asked while placing my hand on the metal bars.

'Dummy, the same way we got out of the iron cuffs.' She said and I chuckled. I placed my hand on the iron bars and they began to turn red, suddenly, they broke. I did a happy dance as I stepped out, I didn't fail to see the stares the other prisoners were giving me. "Help" I heard the man I saw earlier say. I felt like helping him but I decided to shrug it off and run, I ran down the halls. It looked endless and it made me confused.

"Can you hear anything Dela?" I asked my dragon, she had very good hearing than I do, she didn't say a thing, she seemed to be busy trying to hear audibly.

'Run left and then right, I can hear voices coming from there. I'm sure they should be a way out.' Dela explained and I nodded. I began to run left and then I turned right.

Suddenly, I saw a shadow of a wolf coming forth. "She has escaped!" I heard a male wolf yell.

"Don't come close to me, you'll regret it," I warned. The wolf dared to take a step close to me.

"Don't!" I warned, but he didn't listen and so I generated a fireball and threw it at him. He dodged it and it landed on a huge curtain that covered a window in the hall. I generated another fireball and I threw it at another wolf that was heading my way. I heard him howl in pain as the fire burned through him.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I heard the animalistic voice of a man, and the next thing I saw coming was a silver light, and it hit me, making darkness envelop me calmly.

***

I could hear faint voices around me, my head hurt just like it did the other time I had to awaken from my unconscious state.

"She's awake!" I heard the raspy voice of a man say. And then a growl followed, making fear grip my heart. I suddenly noticed I was hanged upside down on the calling.

"What do you want from me? you bastards!" I growled. My dragon was angry at the thought of being tied up, no Royal Dragon loves being held captive, especially by a pack of dirty wolves.

"I'll ask the question here," A werewolf in the human form said. He looked 6ft tall and he was looking directly at my face, I gathered enough saliva in my mouth and threw it at him, it was hot and he groaned.

"You bitch!" He smacked me hard across the face. I could feel the taste of iron In my mouth, it was blood. I smirked at him and that seem to irritate him further and he slapped me once again.

"Enough, Kelvin." I heard the calm but menacing voice of another male. He was in the dark side of the cell, he walked over to us and with every step he took, I could feel the surge of power that emanated from him.

Slowly and calmly, he came into the light. A growl escaped his lips and I shuddered, it was clear to me that the man before me was the Alpha king, the king of Werewolves and my biggest nightmare.