Natalia 3

RIHANA

When he had dropped the knife, I felt very happy, a wave of relief washed over me. I didn't want to die now, especially not in the hands of a disgusting werewolf.

He turned around to face the man he referred to as Kelvin, "Kelvin, make sure she doesn't run. Give her little water and no food. And also, do not harm her," He had said to him. Kelvin nodded and the werewolf king teleported out of the cell.

"How can he do that?" I asked my dragon. Who has been fighting me to let her out for a while now.

'I'm as clueless as you are' Dela said angrily, I couldn't help but chuckle at her.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Kelvin walking toward me. He had so much hatred in his eyes as he stared at me. "You are lucky I was ordered not to hurt you, you runt!" He snarled at me. I smirked.

"Unlock my legs and I will show you who the runt truly is between the both of us," I said to him softly.

"You better watch-" He was cut short by the soft wind that came with the appearance of the Alpha King.

A growl escaped his lips and Kelvin moved backwards as the Alpha King walked over to me. His green orbs burned into my blue ones, His Roman nose and half-dome cheekbones sat above an oaken jaw, His hair looked like he had been running his hand through it, I was so mesmerized by his beauty, my dragon had to growl at me in other to focus.

"Are you listening to me at all?" His voice was stern and I shuddered at its harshness. No, this isn't me, I immediately maintained my focus.

'Don't tell me you are crushing on the werewolf king' Dela teased. I mentally rolled my eyes at her.

"What were you saying?" I asked the Alpha king softly with an eye roll. His face seemed to soften at the calmness of my tone, but his eyes, suddenly grew dark.

"I said, what are you?" His voice, was very soft. It almost seemed as if he wasn't in control.

"I am not telling you," I whispered. His hand calmly graced the cut on my arm and I suddenly felt some sort of electric shock run through it.

"I won't hurt you." His voice sounded assuring. But, Dela took that as a threat again, she wasn't happy with the fact that a werewolf thought it could harm a royal dragon like herself.

Suddenly, an animalistic growl left my lips, it wasn't mine, but that of Dela. "I'm a dragon, and what are you going to do about it?" Dela snarled out and I immediately fought for control.

"You just blew our cover, you of all people know how much the werewolves hate us." I snarled at Dela.

'Ops, I hate them too' she said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

The Alpha king's eyes began to restore back to their normal green one and from every side of his face, anger grew rapidly. "YOU ARE A DRAGON?" He yelled. His voice not only making me shudder but Kelvin as well, I had almost forgotten he was also in the room.

"Y..yes," I said, fear gripping me tightly. His hands suddenly pressed on my neck, and I began fighting for air as it choked me. As expected, Kelvin did nothing to help me, he was as shocked as the Alpha king was, probably because they thought all dragons went into extinction a decade ago.

His eyes kept going from black to green. "Help me Dela!" I cried out to my dragon. She immediately began to heat up rapidly and the Alpha King let go of my neck due to the hotness.

"You are a fire dragon, only Royal Dragons can control fire, what is your name?" He asked, his voice oozing with power. I felt myself submitting to it. My dragon couldn't fight the power as well as he to submitted.

"Rihana," I said my name softly.

"The princess of the dragons, that is impossible. The entire royal family died before my eyes." He said. That enraged me, thinking of how they he had killed my family.

"I'm going to kill you too, no dragon blood deserves to breathe." He said. My body tensed at his words and my dragon immediately tried fighting for control once again, but I didn't let her. I couldn't risk her coming out, I haven't shifted in a decade, and if I do now, the whole werewolf pack will be burnt down.

'They didn't think about us when they killed the whole dragon pack. Rihana, let me out please, I can't let us die." Dela pleaded but I turned him a deaf ear.

Abruptly, the Alpha king summoned an ax with his magic. He looked straight into my eyes, it was as though he was battling with something as he raised the ax in the air. He held it there, Kelvin on the other hand stared at the controversy with keen sight, eagerly waiting for the Alpha king to cut my head off.

"If you wanna kill me, just do it, you've already killed my entire family." I said, Dela growled in my head, she wasn't okay with dying now.

The Alpha King stared at me with the weapon coming towards my neck, I immediately closed my eyes and the next thing I heard was the cracking of a wall. I opened my eyes swiftly to see the ax had been smashed into the wall.

The Alpha King breathed furiously before me, his eyes kept flickering from black to green. "Why are his eyes acting like that?" I asked Dela.

'It's his wolf, it's trying to take control.' Dela informed me. But why was his wolf trying to stop him from hurting me?

"Kelvin, unlock her," The Alpha King ordered Kelvin who didn't seem pleased by his decision. He wanted me dead.

"But Alpha, she's-" Kelvin was cut short by a loud growl from the Alpha kings mouth.

"Do not dare defy me!" He growled. For once, I saw fear in Kelvin's eyes as he ran immediately and unlocked all the cuffs on my arms and leg, making me fall to the ground.

"Take her to my guest room." He ordered calmly, I was stroked by his sudden change of demeanor. And so was Kelvin, who helped me up calmly.

"Why don't you just kill me?" I said to the Alpha King, he glared at me and orders Kelvin to take me away. Why was he acting strange? Why the sudden niceness?