Welcome Home

You stepped inside the beautiful house. There are at least 2 stories to this place and it smells like pollen and flowers. As you walked, you saw a tall woman. She had a flower for a head, and she wore a beautiful green dress. She also had vines instead of a body.

     How she stayed in one piece is honestly so confusing to you, but you summed it up to just magic. You turned around to quickly leave before she noticed you, but she turned around and "looked" right at you, despite not having eyes.

"Hello! Welcome to my home, my child!"

She quickly pulled you to her and tightly hugged you.

"I am your mother, Camellia! Please come and see your new room!"

     You walked to a room with a rainbow door and opened it. It was your dream room and all your favorite things were inside. And then you heard a hissing behind you. Almost like a snake.

"Hey, there kiddo. Welcome home."

    His head was a yellow python head and he wore a black suit. A blindfold covered his eyes, and yet you can see him looking at you.

"I'm Python. I'm your dad."

    He pats your head and smiled at you.

"Just tell us if you need anything, sweetie!"

Camellia put her hand on your head and tilted her head lovingly.

(A/N): Yeah basically this is a comfort one-shot book for people with trauma who need to be validated. It's kind of like Camellia and Python being your parents and talking with you about your trauma-