Gerascophobia

(A/N): Oh yay we're on my trauma now- The fear of growing up 030 Let's do this 

For as long as you can remember, you've been terrified of growing up. You can think of some reasoning as to why, but you can't remember much about why that is. As of two days ago, Camellia took you back home, after the doctor got you better. Mariam has been living at the house again, and you can now go into her room and you can see that it's mostly a Cybercore room. It consisted of mostly pink and neon led lights, which kind of hurt your eyes, but you like it anyway. One day you walk into her room. You felt like you needed someone to talk to. You did want to talk to Camellia and Python, but they were currently out in the garden. They said something about having a date, but that you could come and get them if you needed to, or if you just wanted to see them. You did want to go out, but you didn't want to disturb them. 

Mariam is sitting in a neon pink chair with a controller in her hand playing some kind of platformer game.  It confused you for a second because she wasn't playing on a computer, but on her own TV head. It was confusing, but you didn't want to ask questions. You sat down next to her on your favorite colored chair that she got you so you both could hang out together. You get her attention and she pauses her game and her screen turns back into a Kaomoji. It looks surprised, mostly because she didn't hear you come in. 

"Hey Sib! What's up, come to play Super Animal Royale again?" She said as her Kaomoji smiled and sparkles appeared. You say no and that you just want to talk a bit. She gives you the remote to her LED lights and you change it to your favorite one. "Alright, you get to choose the lights because it's your time to talk."  She sets down her controller and she starts to listen. You talk about how you're scared to grow up, and how you're not ready to get older. You're scared and she knows this.

"Sib, we don't age here. You don't have to worry about that stuff, it's okay." She put her hand on your shoulder and the Kaomoji gave a smile to you. "You don't have to grow up! You can stay like this forever! Or Mom could make you younger! She is part demon you know, I'm sure she could help you get to the age you want!" Mariam kept talking, listing all the options of solutions for you. It ranged from getting you therapy to trying dark magic. You started to laugh as she kept listing off solutions. 

"Heyyy! I'm trying to help!" She said with a pouty Kaomoji. You smiled and hugged her and she hugged you back. She kept saying options, but they got sillier each one she said. Mariam made you feel a lot better. "Okay! Now that I got that smile back on your face, let's play some video games!" She picked up her controller and gave you a second one. "I love ya Sib!!" She said as the Kaomoji smiled and then went to a game selection screen.