Coming Out to Them

(A/N): They guys! Real Quick, (Y/S) means Your Sexuality and (Y/G) means your gender.

You've been thinking about something for a very long time. More specifically, who you like and who you are. You realize that you are (Y/S) and your gender is (Y/G). You have thought about this for over a year, and even before you came to Camellia and Python's home. Or, well your mom and dad. You remember back to when you asked how old they were. They said that they were over 200 years old. You didn't even notice, but you started to pace around your room. And then you realized something. If they were over 200...Chances are they have the mindset from their period. Well despite their clothes, they do act wise and stuff kind of like people from their time would. Maybe this will prove if they really do love you.

🌹~~~~~🐍

You walk downstairs where your mother is cleaning up and your father is watering some plants. You realize how weird it is that Camellia is a plant and they have plants around the house. But, you decide to ignore it and figure that out later. You tap them both on their hands to get their attention.

"Oh hi, honey! What's going on?"

Camellia said with a happy tone, slightly tilting her flower head. Python also turned to you, setting down his watering can, but he stayed silent. You took a deep breath and started to explain. They sat down to look you in the eyes, due to their height. You explained everything. You explained your sexuality, your gender, and everything that you felt was important about it. They just looked at you for a second, before Camellia stood up. She didn't talk to you, yet she walked past you and went to her room. You felt your heart drop as you looked at Python. He patted you and looked at Camellia's room. You heard her looking for something. Then, she walked back out carrying a small box. She sat back down and handed it to you. You gently opened the box and looked inside. Inside there were 2 pride flags. One, was your sexuality and the other one was your gender. You slowly looked up at Camellia, expecting her to be joking. Your last parents never would have given you this. They never would have even thought about this in a positive way.

"I hope you like it, (Chosen Name)"

Camellia smiled and hugged you tight.

"We will always love you."