new neighbors part 2 😢

Naruto soon woke up on the couch both of his uncles and brother along with the four sensai we're all around him.

"Are you all right Naruto?" Hikaru ask.

"Yes I'm fine uncle alpha," Naruto said as he set up, "okay I have to ask why is everyone from konoha here?"

"Well we wanted to talk to you about some things," Hikaru started "as it turns out they are going to be our next door neighbors."

Naruto once again faded again.

"Not again?" Hikaru said as he hasn't seen his poor little Omega child like this in forever.

They were definitely worried as they had plans for a business meeting to go and we're hoping to leave their children alone but now that they have to deal with this problem they couldn't leave them alone now.

Sasuke and the other alphas were coming in, "I did not invited them all in here!"

Sasuke came forward to the alpha and beta, "forgive my intrusion but I'm here to take my Omega back with me, he's my mate and ran away from our marriage contract, so would you please move out of the way and I'll take him off your hands."

"Not in a trillion years, you are unworthy to have such a beautiful Omega such as our child," Kageye said as he block the Uchiha way to Naruto.

"He is my Omega we had a contract together and he has to..." Sasuke got caught off by Kakashi.

"No he didn't want to marry you remember and he ran away because you did nothing and hurt and abuse him," kakashi told him.

Sasuke turn red as Kakashi quickly grab Sasuke and the other alphas and drag them out of the apartment.

"I am sorry for the trouble we cost you, but I will need to talk to you later about something important," kakashi said as he left.

All three grab Naruto and took him to his bedroom.

Not knowing Naruto was about to learn something that was inside of himself.

To be continued