lost with silver fox 🦊🐺

Kakashi was gathering up firewood as he was all dressed up in his camping outfit, a white T-shirt, a camping vest, black cargo shorts and black hiking boots, wristband, he even had a backpack on filled with supplies.

Suddenly he heard someone crying and drop the wood and went to find the Wolfie as they might need help.

The clouds got darker and soon the rain started coming down hard.

Kakashi soon found were the voice was coming from and it was none other than Naruto who was all shiver and wet.

Naruto was on the ground crying as he was Curl up into a ball.

"Naruto?" Kakashi said as he was completely surprised, " Why are you here all alone? Why are you crying?"

"Please tell me you were not part of that plan too with Sasuke and the rest of konoha?" Naruto ask as He continued on crying as He told kukashi what happened.

"No... No... That b****** how dare he threaten you and the rest of your family!" Kakashi Said in an angry tone as he was furious.

"So now I'm being forced to mate With Him and if I don't choose to be with Sasuke as he wanted, he will kill all those alphas and my family," naruto said as Kakashi look upset.

"Naruto I'm so sorry, it was my job to keep them away during the time here but after your uncles told me to keep them away from you my whole entire team threw me away from their camper site and have the others watch the area to make sure I will not come back," kakashi explain as naruto ran and hug him.

"Kakashi I don't know what to do, he even took my pills and threw them into the River," naruto said as Kakashi felt very sorry for the poor Omega.

Kakashi pick him up and ran off, "hey where are you taking me?"

"You're coming back to my tent, I can't just leave you out here in the rain," kakashi said as he kept running.

"I could just head back you know, I'm sure you don't want me bothering you?" Naruto said but Kakashi shook his head.

"No you wouldn't be problem besides you can't go back anyway it's a few hour run from here, you ran a few hours ago by now," kakashi explain as Naruto realize he was right he did ran for a few hours.

Soon they made it back to his tent ⛺

The tent was big, It was blue and yellow, and it had 4 separate small windows, windows are all around, it was in the Shape in an x

"Kakashi is this really your tent it's big for one wolf?" Naruto ask as he was surprise by how big it was.

"Well I was supposed to share it with the older alphas but since they kick me out I had to take a tent for myself," kakashi told him the story as he unsip the tent and ran in and close it back up.