explaining part 3 ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤🤎

After getting the firewood and gathering up the fish.

They all sit around the campfire and enjoying their meal together.

Kaiji was looking at his brother and couldn't help but smile as he was happy to know his brother had an alpha that truly loves him and will protect him.

He look over to kakashi and smiled as he could tell he would make a great brother-in-law.

When they were done eating, Kaiji was going to get naruto separate from the group as he wanted to talk to him alone.

"Hey Naruto can we talk for a moment alone?" Kaiji ask.

"Of course," Naruto said as they went behind a tree.

Kaiji gave him a hug, "I wanted to say this to you alone, I am so proud of you."

"Proud of me? For what?" Naruto ask.

"That you found a true alpha that loves you, a real one who truly will protect you and cares about you," Kaiji said as neither of them knew but Kakashi was close by over hearing the conversation.

Kakashi smile what he heard.

"It was such a great thing for you to have an alpha like that, I was very worried but now I don't have to be anymore," Kaiji said.

"Worry about me? Worry about what?" Naruto ask again as he feel like this is how the conversation might go on.

"Ever since you came in the family, I was always so worried about you of an alpha would claim you and would do nothing more but hurt you, it was always my job to protect you as your big brother because I cared so deeply about you and I was worried at all time I wasn't around and alpha would have tried to take advantage of you and claim you and force you to be his mate," Kaiji explain as Kakashi came over to them.

"Well there's nothing to worry about that anymore," kakashi said as he hug them both.

"Were you listening to the conversation?" Kaiji ask.

"No I just overheard as I was passing by you," kakashi said.

"Sure you were," Kaiji said.

"I do promise you I will always protect him and keep him safe, that's a promise," kakashi said.

"Well I'm happy to hear that," Kaiji said as he smiled and hug him back.

"Now come on let's go back to camp," kakashi said as they went back finishing up cleaning up.

Later

Naruto was looking at the beautiful night sky unaware to him someone was spying him through the bushes with glowing red eyes.

To be continued

Okay I know this one was more shorter than my other chapters.

The whole entire reason why I had these three parts of explaining was each member of Naruto's family explains something about themselves and Naruto or kakashi.

It's also a way to get to know his family a little bit better as there's only a few chapters left before this fanfiction is finally complete.

I hope you'll enjoy what comes next.