Chapter 3

.• ꒷₊˚» ༺♡༻ ꒷₊˚⤜•.
|irl,instagram,insta dm's|

Chris pov :I got a text from Olivia from instagram I was hesitant to open it but I did any what

Instagram dms

Olivia
Hey Chris :)

Chirs
Hi Olivia

Olivia
How are you

Chris
I'm fine
How are you

Olivia
I'm fine thanks for asking
But what I really texted you for was to say
Sorry if i what I posted mad you uncomfortable
I just got jealous about you and Sadie but what  I
Said is true

Chirs
No it's fine  I wasn't uncomfortable at all .
It actually made me happy lol.
But what made you jealous

Olivia
Of u and Sadie's relationship
You guys are so cute and it made me
Miss you a lot or you could say us:/

Chris
Me and Sadie aren't together
We're just really good friends

Olivia
Ooh lmao

Chris
Yea but we can text later
I probably going to sleep
Goodnight

Olivia
Ohh okay
Goodnight chris
Read 11:23pm

No  one's pov :
Chris end up staying at Sadie's house and every one was now at Sadie's house getting ready to film a vlog together

Sadie's pov :
Today the group is hanging out so I didn't want to wear anything to outgoing so I put on this grey crop top with a shark on it and some high waisted light blue jeans and my platform converses with light make up. "Can we fucking go already" haven yelled "yea come on" Matt said pulling haven up with him and walking outside and getting in the car before I went out to the car I grabbed my purse and phone and I got in the back with Chris nick was in the middle row with the camera and Matt and haven were I the front seats being so clingy "so guys were going to the mall and some other shit" nick said looking at haven and Matt with an eww face "bitch what the fuck are you looking at" Matt said turning around at the red light "ohh nothing except you and haven kissing every time you get the chance" nick said looking disgusted and me a Chris dieing in the back ground of laughter * camera cuts*

At the mall

Still Sadie's pov:
We just arrived at the mall and paparazzi came out of no were and stared asking me questions "hi said" one of the guys said "hi" I said smiling lightly "how do you feel about what Olivia posted about Chris with the caption"missing you more and more" ?? He asked "um to be honest I can't really say anything about it me and Chris are just friends and if the descend on getting back together I'll support him he is my bsf after all even if me and Olivia aren't on the best terms with each other" I said picking with my fingers knowing if Olivia and Chris got back together I would cry myself to sleep every night "ohh okay thank you " he responded then Chris walked out from the mall "come on Sadie we're going to donuts" Chris said putting his arm around my shoulder "oh hey Chris " another paparazzi guy say as fans came up to me asking to take pictures and I said sure , "hey guys I would love to answer questions but the group is waiting for us so we'll catch you guys later" Chris Sadie now putting his hands on my waist pushing me In the store.