When The Time Comes (Kara)

Summary: When Kara was young before the planet exploded she had a best friend, and over time she fell in love with this friend. One day they find out the were going to get married, and they admitted they loved each other. Is there still hope for the two lost lovers or can one kiss really be enough to speak for a lost lifetime?...

Your Name : Cor Chance Buchanan Borne (pronunciation (Born)
Nick name : Kahlian (pronunciation (Kah-li-an)(pronounce it like a Filipino)

+8 Months Before The Death of Krypton+

Your Pov.

Me and Kara were walking through the gardens only a few minutes away from the 'House Of El' one of the biggest houses on Krypton, known for being the most successful in their fields, the best military generals come the 'House of Zod', the best politicians come from the 'House of Vex' and of course the best and brightest minds on Krypton come from the the great 'House of El'.

I wasn't from any of the high houses I was from the 'House of Borne' it is known for holding the greatest musicians and healers on Krypton, we weren't a wealthy house... though we were happy and live simply by the farmlands. We were also very intelligent in our own right.

I don't know how, but I met Kara, Kara Zor El when my father was called to the 'House of El' to help with her sick father our houses have apparently been close friends for generations. I was about 7 and she was about 5 we were best friends ever since. I also taught her to fight... Well the basics at least.

And now I am 14 and she is 12 and we just found out that when the time comes we are to be bonded together (to be married) if would agree I said 'of course I would do it we have been beat friends for years and it would be better that some stranger" she looked at me in awe as she said "I would like nothing more and she's my best friend that I love oh so much than anyone else I can think of doing this with (taking my hands in hers)'

Now thinking of that moment as we walk through the various flowers in the field. She looks at me with a loving smile tugging her lips as I carry a basket of flowers and herbs, I put a blue flower behind her ear and swipe away a stray strand of hair from her face, cupping her cheek. I tell her "wait here I'll just drop these back at the house (kissing her cheek)" she puts her hand on my wrist and said "ok I'll wait here" I return a few minutes later with my royal blue leather trench coat on with my family's crest on the right shoulder then I hold my hand for Kar El... She seems to like it.

Before we left for the garden her father, Zor El pulled me away and told me 'look Chance I see as you as a daughter and I am happy you will be joining our family'

'thank you'

'I also wanted to give you this' he held a small box that once he opened, I knew exactly where he was going with this 'for the future, when you are ready... I'm giving you my permission' he continued

and her mom, Alura then said ' yes Chance you have are permission for the future (puts a hand on my shoulder) as long as you take care of her'

'thank you and I'll do anything for Kara I-I love her'I start to ahead some tears

Zor El said 'hey don't cry (wiping my tears) now go catch up to my daughter (he said patting my back)' I nod my head, put the ring box in my inner pocket and go...

+Time Skip+

I was getting late and cold out but I was fine I'm used to the cold being born and raised on the farmlands you get used to the cold and hot temperature. But Kara only had a loose white dress with her family crest on the front, she was shivering. So I take of my coat and put it on her shoulders it went down to her ankles since I was much taller than her, she just giggled (she is 5.2, you're 6 foot).