Book Covers: Long Schott (Winn)

A/n: there are two versions on this the first one I'm thinking can be a story of how Kara goes to central city to hang out with Barry and the subject of the supergirl on earth 1 came up and Barry says "sorry Kara, I don't think there is a supergirl on earth 1" and Cisco is suddenly intrigued and asked what they were talking about and tells the story of she started as supergirl and Cisco jumped and said "You're the one that saved the plane?!" They both look at him curiously until Cisco shows them a video of a plane that was saved 2 years before Barry became the flash, no one ever knew the reason in how the plane turned to it's side, crashing through a bridge and they went to investigate. They ended up on earth 1, Alex Danvers's door step and she recognized Kara from elseworlds (I'm pretty sure that's the crossover) somehow, then she tells them she doesn't have a sister, they're defeated until she says "but I do have a brother". And that brother happens to be Winn. A Winn Scott Danvers, who choose not to be a hero, a Winn Schott Danvers who choose not to reveal himself, a Winn Schott Danvers who has a little to much in common with his earth 38 counter part, he falls for Kara, she falls for him... And a few months later he joins the DEO and to protect the city from any who tries to it harm...

Look I know this is really long but I tried my best, I usually don't have a plan for these things it's just "make it up as you go" so here it is, I don't know how this ended being a Kara x Winn thing...

In my mind it was supposed be a orphan soldier Winn, that learned not to trust anybody because, he's been experimented on and betrayed by the country and world he would give his life for, then he was sent to earth 38 as his own personal hell. And with not knowing what to do... he trains learns to control the gifts he was given. Then  he becomes the "Revolver", but he has one rule "No Killing", no matter what and the he has shown that he is a good man, the news has shown that he doesn't kill, and only goes after the people that deserve it and he has given plenty of interviews and has saved so many people... until supergirl showed up in national city the the sightings of the Revolver tapered off... Until he finally stopped put away the suit for good... Until 7 years later he hears someone is going after supergirl, he takes care of it and saves her but she didn't understand why, because in her mind he retired... he gave it up and moved on... By god she was so wrong, she met him and fell in love with him and that... is another story for another time... Or... Another life.

A/n: Hey Guys sorry this one was long but on another note sorry for the delay in request and post, school's been much and exams are coming up to bite me ass

A/n: Hey Guys sorry this one was long but on another note sorry for the delay in request and post, school's been much and exams are coming up to bite me ass... So yeah, hope you liked it and see ya next time . And thus was written weeks ago... Just forget to post it (yeah I know... I'm stupid). Bye!

⚓🧭⚓