Chapter 25

With that Kakashi stepped away from the door and allowed them to pass. With that the group of four entered the room and when they came inside, they noticed a large crowd of other genin in the room from all different villages all of them staring back at them.

 With that the group of four entered the room and when they came inside, they noticed a large crowd of other genin in the room from all different villages all of them staring back at them

The four immediately felt a sense of nervousness rush over them as they felt the eyes of almost everyone falling over them.

All of a sudden, a voice could be heard,

Ino: Sasuke, Pjaè where have you been?

Everyone turned to the source only to find Ino clinging onto Sasuke and Pjaè like a doll she refused to let go of.

Ino: Boy, you have no idea I was waiting for you to show up.

Sakura annoyed at her rivals over-affectionate actions,

Sakura:*angry* Hey porker, back off, can't you see that they're uncomfortable with you on them?

Ino: Miss Forehead, they let you in? Still got those big frown line on your billboard brow I see.

Sakura:*angry* Leave my forehead out of it!

???: Oh, its you guys.

Another familiar voice could be heard. Everyone turned to see both Shikamaru and Choji, the rest of Team 10 were altogether.

Shikamaru: I knew this was gonna be a drag, but I didn't expect it to be this lame.

Naruto: Hm, the three stooges are all here.

Shikamaru: Hey, you know what pipsqueak? Oh, forget it, you're a waste of time.

Shikamaru stopped complaining as it was just to much for him to do.

Ino: Sorry, forehead, but Sasuke's all mine.

She still clung to the two boys while mocking Sakura.

Pjaè: Then why am I here?

Kiba: Well, well; looks like the whole gang is back together again.

A new voice could be heard. Everyone turned to see a young man with a young pup on his head, with a young lady with white eyes and another boy wearing a large jacket covering a good part of his face.

Hinata:*blushing* Oh hi, Naruto.

Naruto noticed her, which immediately led the girl to blush and look away.

This girl's name was Hinata Hyuga. She'd always been the quiet type but spoke up if she needed to. She was the heir to the Hyuga clan, one of the great clan's of the Hidden Leaf Village.

The one with the pup on his head was Kiba Inuzuka, he came from a family of trackers who raised ninken, specialized ninja animals as trackers and partners in combat.

The one wearing glasses and covering his face was Shino Aburame, many knew him as a quiet, but intelligent young man who was not afraid to voice his blunt opinions.