Chapter - 5: Creating A New Bloodline!?

Chapter 5: Creating A New Bloodline!?

......

" You were soooo helpful~" Slapping the emotionless Yuan-ti Pureblood, I smiled. If he doesn't get medical attention soon, he will die by the day.

... But, who cares right? He attacked me first. I was only defending myself.

" So worth it." Looking at the crimson blood tub with golden particles In my hand, I chuckled.

If used right, this tub can make someone a Yuan-ti Pureblood, like he is. The way I created this serum, will give them all the be benefits and none of the cons. I dare say, this will make them more powerful than a Royal Pureblood.

" I wonder if anyone is looking for you~?" I mumbled to myself, looking at the ten tubs of serums I made. If I have created anymore, he would have died, even with the healing potions I gave him.

" Kill...me..." He rasped out.

" Sure."

Grabbing his head, I used force, and his head splatted like a watermelon.

... Again, I still don't feel anything. It felt right to do.

Pushing his body on the floor, I walked out of the room and to mine.

--

[ One Shower & Change Of Clothes Later ]

" Mmm, I wonder what will happen If I use all these serums?" I asked myself, looking at ten tubs on the counter of my kitchen.

I am Immortal, so nothing really bad will happen.

" Well..." Taking a tub and popping the top off, I grinned," What is life without some fun, right?" In my opinion, that's not living at all.

*Gulp*

Downing the tub, I did the same four more, before an unbelievable burning pain assaulted my whole body.

" Argh..."

Pushing past the pain, I downed the rest of the potions and almost threw up, feeling a scorching pain in my throat.

" Nh..."

Using the countertop for support, I let go and slide down, as I started to scratch my throat.

*Zzzz*

Then like it was waiting for something, unimaginable pain assaulted my body and very mind.

" Argh!"

A surge of horrendous scorching white hot pain poured from somewhere, the first of the anguish lunging forth and impaling my chest. The pain stuck in my body like magma. The immense throbbing shivering into my head with blinding whiteness. It made me dizzy. It made me feel light. The pain was like needles being jammed straight into the veins, like my entire soul had been showered by scalding oil, peeling my flesh as the pain rippled into my spine, the sore agony running up throughout my body as massive sickles pierced my lungs.

" ARGH!"

Curling up In a ball, I screamed and screamed Into my mouth,

The last thing I saw before darkness took me was something extremely beautiful.

Black cracks appeared all over my walls, floors, and ceiling. It is a very small crack.

However... The black crack suddenly extended, and a large ball of snakes that was the size of a planet seemed to want to pass through the crack and descend on this world. The snakes that had entrenched themselves separated, revealing the body of a beauty in the middle of the snake ball. Every single strand of her hair was made of tiny snakes, yet she did not look strange, but was instead very mesmerizing. The woman smiled sweetly, surpassing the limits of race with her enchanting features.

" Sleep now, my child." She sweetly said to me, as darkness finally took me.

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

" Tch, she took another one, huh?"

Crouching In front of me is another extremely beautiful, rivaling that of the women I had seen before. She is an eccentric Elven Maiden dressed in Black Muslin, clothing, with darkness-colored black eyes I never saw before.

... It's quite beautiful and calming, I do say so myself.

" Fufufu~ Thank you strange Immortal human~" She giggled, like bells.

Before I could even say something, I felt a soft kiss on my forehead and a strange sweet liquid coursing down my throat.

" We will talk some more, my child~" Leaning Into my ear, I shivered hearing seductive her voice and hot breath tickling my skin, causing goosebumps to form," So sleep. And If you're a good boy, I may kiss you somewhere else~"

Holding In my emotions, I simply closed my eyes and really let darkness take me In her Motherly embrace.

**********

[VoidWriterZen: I has the creator of this, hoped you enjoyed my amateur writing. Please comment and give this writer some feedback. If you have any ideas, please comment on them too, I would love to hear your thoughts ]