Chapter 5

Normally, dreams can be explained right? Well, some can't, which is not weird, to say the least. I heard that some dreams that are like flying or falling can be explained by simple things like "You're falling in despair!!!" or "you are dreaming of big things for your future!!!"

Most of these explanations are a bunch of crap, maybe it could be explained and simplified to that but it depends.

My dream, during that night, was explainable, for a bit, I saw Emma, being happy, holding my arm.

But, that was what I mostly understood.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After the comfortable night at Elios, Yohan woke up, feeling something poking at his forehead, then his cheek. It got to the point where it started to become uncomfortable for him, and so he decided to open his eyes to which he saw Emma right in front of him.

They were inches away from each other. Seeing her that close made Yohan, with reason, get flustered quickly, including Emma.

A long pause filled the room as the two prolonged their stare. They continued staring at each other before Emma spoke up.

She gulped, repeatedly blinking at him, "...It seems I woke you up, haven't I?" Of course, she did, but he wasn't exactly paying attention, especially when she was inches close for a... well... kiss.

Still in a daze, Yohan snapped out of it, noticing how she resumed staring at him, before responding with a quick, "Yeah..."

Needless to say, it was awkward, which was something Emma picked up on so she backed out and stood up.

She turned around, starting to head over to the kitchen, "All right then, breakfast is ready. Elios got changed and brought you some spare clothes from your house," she only turned her head back at him to smile, "after you're done eating, get changed because we're having some fun today!"

Yohan, who wasn't expecting to go anywhere today, complained about it. It was cold out which would reasonably affect how they would enjoy wherever they went today.

He groaned at her, "It's pretty cold today though! I mean, do you see how I'm shivering right now?" He fake shivered at her, making her laugh.

"No excuses!" Emma exclaimed, she continued, putting her hands together, and placing them on the side of her face, "please prince charming, finish what you have to do and I promise you! Today is going to be awesome!" Emma cackled at her response before walking off. Yohan, who had gotten too lazy to respond, stood up and went to get himself clean and prepared.

After a while, he was done cleaning himself. Now, all that he needed to do was change his outfit. He was still in a plain t-shirt with some shorts on, which wouldn't be suited to go outside with the weather they were facing. He sighed, reminiscing about when he wore this during the summer. Perhaps then he won't need to change his attire.

No need to dwell over it now though, and so he walked to the kitchen table, and after a few minutes finished his breakfast, which was just a small stack of pancakes and eggs, a simple breakfast he enjoyed, "You can't go wrong with the basics!" He thought.

After his breakfast, he strolled over to the living room, where he found his clothes on the sofa, ready for him to wear.

It was a regular long sleeve shirt with black jeans that with a soft texture inside. There was also a hoodie and a jacket for him to wear outside, "I guess it's too cold outside."

After a few minutes of putting his clothes on, he sighed in relief. He rested easier knowing the pants were comfortable; he absolutely loathed tight pants.