part-2

Aziel (POV):
I was looking on my screen then I saw a girl sitting on chair with a cup of cofee infront of her ......she was lost in her own thoughts 💭........her eyes were felled with sorrow......
Author (POV):
Aziel thoughts get interrupted by William words .
William:Wow ........ What a beautiful angel .......
Author (POV):
After listening to William's words Aziel closes his laptop screen......
William in seductive was whispers in Aziel ear 👂...........
William: who's she??????aww.....looks like some one is in lov........
William get's cutoff by Aziel
Aziel: I.....I....toooo ... don't know wh..o sh..e...is I was aaa....just.... randomly hacking accounts......
He was shuttering while speaking......while rubbing his neck .......
William: calm down man looks like I caught you red handed......
Aziel: It's nothing like that (In cold voice)......I am leaving
He heads out of the basement giving william a scary glares......
William: Wait I am coming man I haven't bought my car with me ....wait for me ..He shouts his lungs out.....
And runs towards the aziel car.........and gets inside the car 🚗.......
Aziel : Think's....... I don't know why but I got angry 💢 when my friend commented on that girl......
Then he starts the car........
There was awkward silence between them......
William break's the silence between them as we know that William is filirty man and he can bear silence 🤐...so he starts speaking 🗣️.....
William: Aziel can I take your lapi???.......
Aziel: yes! Ofcourse you can but why????
William:Actually I want account of that beautiful angel.......I was just thinking about her she was damn hot 🔥........
After listening William words..... aziel become furious 😠....and speak's
Aziel:Get out the car .....😒.......and I am not giving you my lapi.....
William:what happened bro .......are you alright ......you are acting like a weirdo......🥴.
Aziel: Realises what he was doing right now. I am ..... sorry..... actually I don't know why but when ever I listen about sacrlett.....I am unable to control myself .....I am lossing my mind... every time I think of her. I heart beat stops🥺.
William: Looks like my buddy fallen in trap called love.congratulations my boy I want to know more about the girl who paved path in your heart 😏.ok...her Mane is Scarlett sounds good...
Aziel: You...you .. stop teasing with me....oresle...
He gets cutoff
William: oresle what!!!. laughs 😂🤣 what will you do 😂😂😂🤣🤣 He laugh his stomach out
But his laughter drop when he listened Aziel speaking with a smirk 😏
Aziel: I will kick you out of the car ....and there are no transport facilities nearby and no signals in this area and if you try to come by walk it will take at least 3 days .....and their are no hotels to stay near and no restaurants to eat.....
William: cooldown down buddy .... now I will zip my mouth 🤐.But atleast tell me how to met her......

To be continued............