part 11

Author pov:
🌚 so so so  this part gonna be some thing 😉 I mean 😗today it's gonna be a big day
So let's not waste time 😶‍🌫️ let get into the story

Scarlett pov:

Thankfully we reached our second headquarters or u can say  main basement . After reaching the place me and the falcon directly  entered a large room which contained many  large screens  and few people were working on them. We both reached near the largest screen a man with black coat and leather  pants was standing in front of the screen keenly observing everything which appeared on screen as soon as we reached there he spoke
?????: so finally you thought of visiting us. I thought you guys would be backing out of this mission. I am glad to see u guys again .
After listening to his words the falcon was fuming in anger. As she was shirt tempered no one can handle her once she gets angry. she spoke in her furious tone.
Falcon: U can't say these harsh words to us . We have been trying our best for the past few months , and u just think that we are a piece of shit  who backout so easily.
She chuckled, anger and disappointment was clearly visible in her chuckle.
I can understand her I was hurt too but the work I was doing "WE WERE DOING " , needs lots of patience.

After meeting him we went in opposite direction.

It was the second half of the headquarters very few  members are allowed in this area including me and falcon it's like  our person cabin. We spend almost all of our time in this region.
This region is confidential.
When we entered the hall's second part my eyes landed on a computer which was turned on and it was displaying something in it .

I was hella shocked to see one of my fellow mates is fighting with Mr. Unknown I was worried about my fellow mate so I quickly informed the falcon about everything and wrapped my face using  a mask and  a scarf as soon I  reached there I knocked him out without.
I was shocked and speechless seeing one of the smartest and calmest guy of our team was messing up with some random person .
I looked towards him with what was that look! And started bagging questions on Him.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLAIN WHAT THIS SHIT WAD ? WHO IS THIS PERSON AND WHAY ACTUALLY THIS THING HAPPENED?!!!

I can sense nervesness on his face he slowly directed me toward hai right bingo now my eyes are praying to come out of my sockets 😗 here layed another man in unconscious condition. 

     We took both the people
In our secret basement .
I haven't waited till he answer cause it would be dangerous if someone see us in this condition.

As soon as we arrived in our  basement i given a serious look  to him .

I Was about to to shout on him for harming some innocent people around in hospital , he started giving explanation why he has created this rukas ... ~⛄

Baron pov:

When I heard that my teammates are arriving today after a long and I knew that it's gonna be long day for us , cause we have to start everything from were day 1.....umm so I thought I should get some snack and some food to fill the fridge so it won't be problem for us while working. I went out wearing this ward boy dress as u can see I am still in those pair I was  about to rush out but suddenly I felt 2 pairs if eyes no me i first I ingored them thinking I am over reacting.
Then later they started running towards me when they were coming to me they seem familiar to me . So I thought to disguise from that place and hide  in vhainh room but they followed me perfectly even thaur catching me off guard. I had no option other than hitting one of the person (pointed toward William....) And rest u may be aware of it.

AFTER LISTENING TO HIS EXPLANATION YOU MADE A OHH 😮 FACE AND NOW YOUR ABGER SUBSIDED KNOWING NO INCCOCENT SOUL IS INVVOLED IN THE CASE .

BUT WAIT! what u said they seem familiar can u exaggerate it ... ~

Baron was thinking 🤔 hard
He was about to speak something her eyes landed on something ⛄.~

She started panicking

So guys that's it for today 🗿👻 will try to post regularly . So pls don't mind just letting her panick for a long wall
gOoooooOooooOooooD night 😴
Have your crush boyfriend fictional man husband's wife anyone they might be their dreams 😪 take care of yourself 💖 and pray for me 🫠i am extra busy these days so bye bye feeling sleepy 😴🤭 sleepy 🦖..... ~