part 12

Baron was thinking something very hard but her eyes landed on something .

She started to panick.

One of the individuals from that dua was trying to open his eyes 👀. Before that person could open his eyes she held his hand from back and shouted tie  him to the chair .....~

Poor man  he was confused 😕 thinking what's going on his life it was fine few hours ago but now.... ~

He is in an unfamiliar palace tied in ropes he tried to digest that it's not a dream.. ~

???? Pov:
I opened my eyes and tried to adjust the light. But suddenly I felt my hands are captured  by someone and I can listen to a sweet voice 🦖 telling to tie him to the rope.
Wait? What ? Who? All these questions arose in my mind .  After a couple of minutes I felt someone was tying me up with  ropes... ~ damn 🙄 firstly I was here for my buddy now I am stuck here I can't even adjust my self to this light and I am been  laying here. After a few more minutes finally I can clearly see what's around me ,dude I thought 😂 I lost my eye sight . ~

Hopefully I am fit and fine .
Wait 👺 what I said I am fit and fine . Oh no no no! I am  not. Some one freaking 🤯 kidnapped me . ~🦖

Or, perhaps I might be dreaming. I again closed my eyes . And started to Wriggle on the chair trying to open the ropes  which were laying on my hands.

My hands are  in pain.👺My mind oops! I mean my eyes seeing the most unfamiliar room I ever seen 🧐🤔 again I thought I am hallucinating things and again was closed my eyes 👀. I waited for couple of minutes.

Before I could open my eyes 👀 I listened to another sweet voice 🦖 wich was like honey 🍯 it felt familiar to me .. ~

She was shouting her lungs out probebly ....
Hey man stop struggling and she chuckled oh my heart yes she chuckled.

I opened my eyes to see who she was.... ~ I froze at my point to see the person infront  of me.

Falconess pov:

As soon as I heard Scarlett shouting tye the man... Without even waiting for a second I completed my command . I came infront of him and dude 👀 I don't know what gotten into me my heart started tu beet like a DJ bass 🤩 it was faster than the blink of my eyes 👀.
Handsome damn he is handsome I started to scream in my mind. I seen this handsome chick 🐥 struggling on the chair. A hidden left from his mouth 😺. To stop him from hurting himself more I shouted hey man stop struggling and a chuckle left my mouth when he saw ne with his cute almond like eyes 👀. Why 😫 why why 😫 the man I found intresting should be tied up in these chair 👺 pls creature pls hope he is just iNOcent man pls pls 😫 i started praying.

I gathered myself again when I heard Scarlett speaking. Thankfully we tied him in  right time and him too she said pointing at the another unconscious man next to this handsome.  

👺 Next part of left for later cause I am tired 😩 dude I think I am 60 years old someone pls help me 😕 tell me how to 👻 become a beautiful vampire queen 👀 who I am already, 👺