part-6

Scarlett:He is back falcon(sobe)....He will kill us
Falconess:Who is he.....and why he will kill us...., tell me... Whom is he don't cry 😢... I am here
Scarlett: Baron........he is back (starts crying)......he told he will kill us if I inform any one.....
Author (POV):
Falconess was shocked and worried at the same time....... Ok let me tell you about Baron ....he is Scarlett 's pyscho lover....once he kidnapped her and abused her....he tortured her......since then she lost her self confidence.....one of the reason that Scarlett wants to end her life is baron....he crtised her to an extent that she was almost lost her mental peace...... But thankfully she got rescued by cops...and he was behind the bars all this days but his return made falcon worried....as she knows the effect of Baron on Scarlett..........(End of Baron introduction)
Falconess was consoling Scarlett but she was also very scared.....she knows that he can do anything to get back Scarlett.........
Aziel (POV): I was worried about my love of my life......and was getting frustrated......I was setting on chair while massaging my template when William entered my cabin to congratulate me...for cracking the deal but his smile dropped seeing me worried he came near me with a confused look and speaks in a soft tone
William : what happened bro I thought you are happy and we are gonna celebrate for our achievements I thought it was your dream project.....but you are upset...tell me what happened.....
Aziel: (With a cracking voice)see this bro......(points on the screen on which the recording was playing ).....
William got angry but an Idea 💡 popped up in his mind......he suddenly spoked..in a exited tone with an evil smirk 😏 on his face
William: let's hack the number.....
Aziel faced William with a questioned face and spoked
Aziel: whose number are you talking about????
William: My dumbo I am telling about that guy number.....
Aziel : Oh...! Yes...why haven't I got this idea......
William: Because you are dumbo and I am genius.....
Aziel give death glare to William...and started tracking his details.......both aziel and William were busy in those staff....while Scarlett and falconess were thinking about Baron.....when suddenly they listen a sound calling them ...falcon, Scaru.......they were Nothing but their friends and Jack ........they approach them and ask to come for dinner falcon nodded and Scarlett spoke I will be back in 5 min and signalled falconess to assure her that she is fine ...to which all left place except Jack..........
Scarlett doesn't notice Jack and she was again lost in her own world.......she got flinched by a sudden voice....
Jack: Is everything fine Scarlett.......pls don't lie ....I have seen you crying .......you can share with me .....u can think me as your friend ....he said.....
But in the other side Aziel was jelouse ....but he was more worried 😟 about his love 💕 so....he just ignored it and was completely immersed in finding him.....
Meanwhile Scarlett.....
Scaru: No Jack it's nothing I am fine 😊...(gives him a warm smile) ....shall we go back everyone might be waiting for us .....she says it and leaves the place......
They all start eating food

But Aziel and William were still busy in finding boran

But Aziel and William were still busy in finding boran .....
Time skips.....
It's been 5 hours and it's almost midnight but Aziel and William were still finding him ......
Aziel: Finally ...........( He shouts and sit on the table giving a proud smirk 😏)

William finches at his sudden sound but seeing him he understands

William finches at his sudden sound but seeing him he understands.... why he is happy....
William : so you have found him......
What's his name?
Aziel : Boron.........now u r dead man......you just scared my love now you will be responsible for your state......
William:But do you know his location...where he is .....??????
Aziel: Wait ......I am just checking it.....
Wait see .....he just booked a ticket from...Peru to Brazil.....means he is staying in Peru 😏......yo 🤟🏻 it's a bingo
William : When is the time of the flight ✈️🛫......
Aziel it's tommorow 12:30 pm.....
William: so that bas**** dead by tommorow 😏
Aziel: Yes buddy.....😏
They go back to their home while planning everything......and eat their dinner and sleep.......
Meanwhile Scarlett and falconess were unable to sleep.... thinking and fearing about baron.......
Later while discussing they fall into sleep.......
Time skips
Next day at 11:30 am .....
Aziel and William were waiting for boran on airport tracking his current location.........
Suddenly a man appears from nowhere and speaks I know what you both are doing here..........
They were all suprised by seeing him......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
................
So let's see who was that man....and why are they shock by seeing him... In the next part.....yo 🤟🏻 take care till then my cutie 🥰 ....... sorry for my pakao nature
Like the story and follow me for more stories