scarlett and hobos

"Remember when Scarlett almost made out with that hobo because she was soo drunk?!" Josie says, laughing occasionally in between. Basically, I don't get a word they're talking about. Who the fuck is this Scarlett girl? Lucky starts laughing hysterically, trying to explain what exactly happened to me. A small smile was plastered on my face, and it was obviously fake. I tried super hard trying to pay attention to his story but something just made me stare intensely at Lucky.

"Ef?!"

"Uh Yea?" I snapped out of my deep thoughts of figuring out why God had given him his angel like face. I mean have you see him? You'd instantly have like a gazillion babies just by a glance. And I'm not even exaggerating.

"Isn't it funny?" Josie chuckles. I laugh awkwardly clearly giving out the 'i didn't get it one bit' vibe. Lucky sniggered at my so called awkwardness.

"Jos, if you don't mind, could I talk to Effy for one minute?"

She nods, grinning. Damn, if I was her I'd be like 'Hell Nawh.'. He gets up pointing towards the kitchen with his index finger. I nod smiling at Josie. She's so nice, I don't get Lucky's fans sometimes. They act as if she the biggest bitch in the universe. They always annoy the crap out of me. Well, some of them.

I start following the boy towards the kitchen that was way cleaner than what I had saw at the party. To be completely honest with you, I loved being alone with Lucky. I don't even know why, it's not like I loved him or anything. "Ef, you know you could leave if you want. I can tell you're awkward with us." He leans against the cupboards filled with plates neatly placed on it. He pulls his lip between his teeth waiting for my response.

"No! That's alright, I'm fine here. Or if you want me to leave?"

"Don't." He smiles, "It's much more fun with you around." He grins.

What the actual fuck? I don't get it, what are these so called demonic but angelic creatures flying around in my stomach? Oh and guess what? I. freaking. blushed.

It's Lucky! I'm not supposed to be feeling this way with him! No, Effy focus, you're not supposed to be fooling around.

"One question."

"What?"

"Who the fuck is this Scarlett girl?"

-

"We're back! Sorry for making you wait." I pursed my lips, making way for Lucky. "Yea, sorry babe." He put one arm on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. "That's alright. So Effy, I heard you like to model?"

"And heard that from who?" I raised my brow.

"Pounds." She chuckles. "What? I said she looked model material." He chuckled. "I agree." She nods. "Thank you, but I'm no where near it. I don't really want to model anyway."

"Why not? You'd totally rock it."

"Oh! Tell her about what happened when you were 10!" Lucky says, trying to hold in his laughter.

I tried modeling when I was about 10, and swore ever since then to never try it ever again. I was so horrible, the photographer got so mad he almost wanted to quit. No, it wasn't because I was being a bitch, it was because I tried too hard. So hard that it came out stiff. He even yelled 'move you stiff ass!'

I almost strangled him, I repeat, almost. "Haha, you should have. He sounded like a douche."

Our conversation went on to the point where I actually could sink into my seat. I was kinda comfortable, I liked it. Josie was my kind of person, you know, chill and relaxed. (I think).

"Oh and there was this time when Jos was 5, and she thought-"

Her hands went straight up to his mouth, she started laughing, which made him laugh. They were perfect for each other and it made me fell a bit tingly. I think it was jealously, I don't know myself.

"Screw you!" She starts pouting. "Aww, I'm sorry baby."

He cups her cheeks, obviously forgetting that I was still there, and attached his lips onto hers.

I couldn't help but let out a small cough. Damn it Effy! You ruined the moment. I wasn't proud, nor was I disappointed in myself.

"You know what guys, I think I should just leave." I purse my lips and start speed walking out the door so that Lucky couldn't catch me. I ran outside towards my car, i sighed staring at his house. He didn't bother to come out, he probably thought I was invading their privacy.

I hugged myself for warmth and also tried to drive at the same time.

I felt empty inside, it was weird indeed.

Hell, I think I might fall for him.

-

suckish chapter but oh well at least effy finally figured it out