effy & pounds time

I must add, it had struck me most of the time. the fact that I liked Lucky but I'd usually shrug it off. I didn't want to ruin their relationship, half of me was happy and the other half just pumped envy in my veins. I couldn't help it.

I still hadn't accepted it, I shouldn't. Being jealous about Jos and him dating was just sick. He's my friend, who's fake dating me.

*beep*

I widen my eyes realizing my phone just beeped. All the thoughts about being hellish was bad for our relationship swept out of my mind.

pounds, 2:34 pm (read)

effy! josie's gone for a photo shoot and i'm super lonely :((((((

effy, 2:34 pm (read)

sucks for you i've got tyler here ;)

I lied, obviously.

pounds, 2:35 pm (read)

noooo i need some pounds and effy time pweaseeee xx

effy, 2:36 pm (read)

fine whatever you owe me big, little shit

pounds, 2:36 pm (sent)

yayyyy ef were gonna party like there's no tomorrow whoop whoop !!!!!!

He was mad, and that's one of those reasons why i loved him.

-

I basically went out in my pajamas, not even caring one bit. I like how i feel so open with him. I don't need anything, not even makeup. Hell, I might as go in my birthday suit and he wouldn't mind!

i jogged towards his door, twisting the handle. I realized it was open, so i pushed it.

"Yo! Pounds-"

I yelled, walking into his house. "Oh, Mrs. Smith, Uh- Hi?" I smile staring awkwardly at Sheridan, Lucky's mom.

"Hi Elizabeth. How are you doing?" She grins, she's one pretty lady I must add. "I'm doing great Mrs. Smith."

"Call me Sheridan, darling."

I nod, keeping a smile on my face. "Lucky's up in his room." I smile and mumble a thank you before walking up the stairs. Their house was beautiful, the interior design was just astonishing.

I knock into his cemented door that had bright blue clays that spelled 'Lucky Blue' on it. I chuckled at the sight as he swings open the door. "Damn, your mother is one beauty." I chuckle, walking into the room. "I guess you could say that." He sniggers, his eyes not leaving his phone.

"One question. Why is your phone pink?"

"It's not pink, it's-"

"What?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Something other than pink."

"Whatever." I laugh before staring blankly at his peach colored walls. "What's Josie modeling for?" I ask, sitting on his bed.

"Teen Vogue, I think." He shrugs scratching the back of his neck. "She's super rad, don't lose her." I flash a half smile before going onto my phone. He smirks before jumping onto his bed, sitting right next to me, well laying.

"Wait- did you guys do the dirty?" A devilish smirk flashes across my face and before you know it, his cheeks become super pink. "No. I can assure you, I'm still a virgin."

I chuckle at him, he isn't serious is he?

"Don't lie, I'm pretty sure you banged at least someone."

"I swear, I haven't fucked anyone."

"Anyone?"

"Nope."

Nodding, i look at him with confusion.

"Are you?" He asked.

"Obviously." I hesitate.

"I'm surprised."

"I'm not." I shake my head before staring at his walls.

It was awkward. Bad awkward. Wanting to jump of a building awkward. I mean what should I say? It was pin drop silent, and it scared me.

"How's your mom?" He asked.

"Ugh, i don't even know. She's acting really weird these days, you know, the motherly type." I scoff. "Well of course, she's your mom." He said in a duh tone, and I rolled my eyes.

I sigh before laying my body onto his bed next to him. Our shoulders touched, giving me the weird tingly feeling. My cheeks grew a bright shade of pink. I turned to the side, trying to cover myself. stop it effy! you're making it obvious you idiot.

I turned back, staring straight at him. He was looking directly at his phone, focusing on it. A smile was still crept on his face, and his eyes were moving around as if he was reading something. His smile slowly faded away as a frown appeared. I stared at his lips before he spoke,

"What the fuck."

He whispers before getting up from the bed. "What?" I followed his actions and in a undesirable amount of time, i could hear the panic in his voice.

"Dylan, right? what the fuck is his problem!" it sounded more a statement rather a question.

"What Lucky? Show me." I whin.

He shoves his pink girly phone onto my face as my eyes furrowed trying to focus on the words.

Fuck, was all i thought.

-

im so sorry i just love cliffhangers so much ugh

comment down below what u think might happen in chapter 10 !!