photoshopped pics & pure feelings

When I say my mouth dropped onto the floor, i wasn't exaggerating. The clear vision in front of my face gave me chills over my spine.

My mouth was still hung open, and very dry. Without hesitation, I unlocked my phone scrolling through my contacts. "I swear i didn't talk to him after the crayola cock message, he's just been spamming me then."

I shook my head, "look.". I passed my phone to lucky, "Then how'd they get those messages?" his eyebrows furrowed, his face expressed confusion that i didn't even know how to resolve.

I rubbed my temples before running my hands through my hair. "Show me the picture again."

I glanced at the pictures, one of them had a screenshot of the messages between Dylan and I. I scrolled down Lucky's feed and found another one which was zoomed to the date,

(7/24/2015), 3 fucking days ago.

"Pounds, Did you see this?" I sighed, showing him the pic.

His eyes widened. "I think my icloud account was hacked." I whispered. He nods before letting out a groan.

"They photoshopped the date, godamnit." I grumbled. "Did that dipshit Dylan do this? I swear to god I will-"

"No, he didn't. I know Dylan, he's stupid, yea, but not that stupid. It's probably some of your fans Pounds."

He slowly nods, before speaking.

"Call Dylan and tell him to sort the mess out with you."

"Ugh, why? You punched him in the nose and I pointed a finger at him, do you seriously think he would?" I whined, mentally sniggering at the thought of pyper's party. "Just do it." He rolled his eyes before chuckling. I don't blame him, it was epic.

"dude, I swear to the motherfucking god, my heart was beating out of my chest." I sighed in relief before taking my place on his bed. "You were panicking, it was written all over your face man!" He laughed.

"don't laugh." I glared at him. "How are we even gonna fix this?"

"I don't know. should we just tell them it's photoshopped?"

"Yeah, I guess."

I laid on his bed before sighing, "pounds, have you ever wondered when we'll break up?" I bit the inside of my cheek, waiting for his response. Honestly, I didn't want to, I mean yes, he's annoying at time and he almost ruined my reputation but i just feel more alive with him, apart from my other friends. I can just go to him anytime, when I need someone to cheer me up and make me laugh.

"I dont know, i don't think I've ever wondered, cause I'm having such a great time with you." He chuckled before laying beside me. A smile crept on my face, and I'm pretty sure I was blushing. But then again, who wouldn't?

"Did Jos say anything?"

"Nothing much, just that whenever we're ready to break up, just do it. And that she'll be waiting for me. Don't you just ever get that feeling where you finally get the girl of your dreams?"

"Well, no. I don't do girls." I backed up making him laugh.

By this time, everything i was doing with him felt wrong. I know it's just for publicity but I just can't help but feel little sparks of pleasure and ecstasy. They weren't just for bliss though, it had an enormous feeling of endearment and I adored it. Even though I knew those tiny feelings of affection for him was totally wrong, I can't help it.

But, it's not like he feels the same way. His heart is for Josie and it'll always be. I mean you can just see the way he looks at her with sparkling eyes, he really does love her.

"Hmm, she's nice. She's perfect for you." The last words came out as more of a mumble, but his eyes lit up when he heard it. He grinned as he stared across my face, and feelings of exhilaration rose up to my throat.

I loved the way he looked at me, and the way he smiled, laugh and when his blue coral eyes twinkle against the light.

"That means a lot, Effy. It really does, i love her so much, and for you to say that she's perfect for me, it means so fucking much."

I was grateful when he said it means a lot, but something hit me. The feeling felt pure, and tender, and it hit me hard.

I loved him. Gross.
-

IM SORRY YES I KNOW THIS SUCKS I JUST HAD TO UPDATE