✮1✮

.* 🎀Levi's POV 🎀*.

''Why do such incidents always have to happen on my holidays?'' I complained pissed off while driving at top speed through the busy streets of Tokyo "SHIT, I'll be late if this continues, I hate being not in time!'' I cursed to myself when I got into a traffic jam, I tried to relax and lean back which didn't work so well, nervously one of my fingers tapped on the black steering wheel with the Toyota sign on it "it's not so far away from here '' i told myself .When I arrived, I put on a serious face before I got out of my white car "COMMISSIONER ACKERMANN  good that you could come so quickly!"' greeted me my loyal suicide-Freak  assistant Yeager "you have to look at this!'' I lifted the yellow barrier up to go under it then ,he led me into a relatively large building where the living room was completely illuminated and many of my other colleagues exchanged with each other or search for possible proofs.

I stood at the side of the room to get an overview. On the wall were several small to large blood spatters and in the middle lay a brutally dressed corpse, which was only overflowing with the red metallic liquid, around it a (red) pool of blood had formed, nevertheless it looked like anything but not fresh and the mutilated body I slowly decomposed, the police was called because of the stench.Maggots and other small insects made themselves submissive on the decaying body and it stank. I would very much like to dispose of the corpse immediately.

"Several hours have passed now, without success, not a single usable evidence has been found," I thought annoyed, "what's up Levi! I guess in this case i can't heal the person "she Joked "well yeah'' I snorted at the dark brown haired woman with a  serious voice in front of me, who then just laughed at me and strutted past me.

"You can go home, we'll send you the necessary details,After we have sent the necessary samples to the laboratory" Yeager told me, who just appeared with a clipboard in front of me, "hm?why now? I'm the best detective in the world!" "I don't know, I should tell you that so have a nice evening" HUH? But- ok. I accept this now, even though my ego has just been completely destroyed, "ah~how much I would be this corpse," Eren enthused as he got back to work ,,what in the world is wrong with this shitty newbie anyway as long i have the case..."i sight to myself.

When I got home,it was almost 5 am, I unlocked the door and then undressed and threw myself on the bed. ''The night was really exhausting, I guess the case will drag on a bit...'' I sighed and closed my slowly closing eyes

"H-Huh? what is this'' I asked myself as I looked at the clean bent white envelope on my brown dining table standing in the middle of the room. I turned it around and opened it carefully, inside was a card, I took it out and read it, 'You want to know more about the murder, right?~' "Okay? what's going on here?!''  I didn't understand the world anymore, I hurriedly looked around my apartment, nothing. I sat down on the sofa and thought hard

It drummed against my front door

I was startled on 'ok at the latest now I feel like in a horror movie' I made fun of myself about my frightening behavior, slowly I went to my front door to look.

HEY! This is my first proudly written chapter, I hope you like it! <3 oh so and don't worry Mika will appear in the next chapter haha

Have a nice day<3