✮4✮

.* 🎀Y/N's POV 🎀 *.

I opened my eyes just to hear.... nothing it was quiet 'is Levi still sleeping?' I shook my head 'no... he had to be at work' i smiled to myself "the cat is not at home so I have all time by myself" i said 'i feel so powerful right now' I giggled. I jumped off the couch and ran into the kitchen tore open the big fridge and took out: strawberries, eggs and cream I got other important utensils to bake a strawberry roll.

'I hope this gives me some plus points' i smirked as i read the recipe that wasn't so difficult for me and so i started to do everything step by step. I spent my whole morning making the perfect pastry ,it wasn't that hard' I smiled confidently 'he have to like it!'

.* 🎀Levi's POV 🎀 *.

,,Oh good morning Mr.Ackerman "Greeted me an employee ,,morning"

I sat in my freshly cleaned office and stared strained at the documents about the case "LEVI" the crazy brown-haired stormed into my room "what's wrong four eye?" "We have a meeting and Erwin ordered that you have to come" I sighed "I'm coming" I got up and followed Hange into the corridors.

Ugh I just got called for THAT?! It's not important anyway. I closed my office and make myself on the way home ,I hope everything is still intact'

.* 🎀Y/N's POV 🎀 *.

,,Welcome Back Levi!" I smiled at him since the second he arrived ,,did your destroy something or?" He gave me that look ,,Huh?! No i didn't, how could you think something like that?!" He still looked at me ,,no...no i didn't " ,, great...but What's that smell?" I smirked at him ,, that's