✮2✮

.* 🎀Levi's POV 🎀 *.

Just as I was about to open the door a crack ,
a person pressed against the door from the outside by the unpredictable push I came into tumbling and stumbled backwards "WHAT-" I fell silent in front of me stood a young woman with (H/C) hair that fell on her face. nevertheless you could see her face covered in tears and the female intruder is dressed in a tattered skirt and a just as destroyed top but the most important thing.... she was dirty very dirty!

"Can you please leave my house?!" "Please Mr. you have to help me!" She ignored my request and after a long discussion she now sat on my (still) clean couch with a cup of green tea,

'I can't believe it', I thought in disbelief "okay so tell me what happened" she looked at me and started talking like we've known each other for years and I just felt like I was her therapist. I didn't really listen to her because I don't care but until one sentence caught my complete attention."Can you repeat that again?" At first she looked at it as if she didn't know what I was talking about but repeated her previous sentence.
,,so... my boyfriend and I had a pretty toxic relationship and when I wanted to break up he had done terrible things to me and now that I have fled, he has instructed his gang members to look for me and that is why I have sought protection here with them...". ,Tsk I do not have the time for relationship problems but that with the gang could have something to do with the case? Don't be stupid Levi, why should one have anything to do with the other' i told myself.
I gave her a serious look ,,I don't know you and I don't want you to stay here so go,look for someone else's accommodation where you can sleep" ,,W-WHAT? Please let me stay here!" After a second discussion she had changed my mind that she was allowed to stay 'I can't believe that she is now even allowed to sleep here, Hange would have laughed at me long ago, I don't even know her name!' I rolled my eyes annoyed "But one more thing" she looked at me, "What's your name?" She smiled ,,(Y/N)" "ugh what a weird name but fits your appearance" "thanks i guess...?" after a few minutes in awkward silence she asked me where the toilet was and I showed her, when she left the room I looked at my couch and I got a terrible sight of sight, dirt immediately I ran into my chamber and got cleaning supplies when I was done I brought the things back.

Stressed I sit down on my sofa, how could something like this happen to me? It prevents me from my work WORK I have completely forgotten that my assistant wanted to send me the information as well as the identity of the victim, ugh this Y/N only brings trouble and stress!.

Have a great day guys!<3