✮3✮

.* 🎀Y/N's POV 🎀 *.

,hmm I'm bored... and although it doesn't look like it but Levi don't let me out of his sight, how annoying' I went to the kitchen looking for coffee, no coffee? Only black tea...' I heated up the water and then added the tea bag to the water.

"Here I made you a black tea" "Why?" he asked skeptically when he looked at his documents in front of him "uh- as a thank you" I smiled slightly and put the warm drink next to him on the desk "tsk Brat let me work you're only  a burden" without another word I was on the way to the living room but before I looked again at the clock, 10:34 pm' ,, uhm Levi?-" ,, it's Ackerman. I did not allow you to call me by first name,,Okey...Where will I sleep tonight? Mr. Ackermann" ,, definitely not in my bed. Sleep on the floor "he said bluntly, "Could I sleep on the couch?" I asked meekly, "do what you want to but don't get on my nerves I have enough things to do beside you and your problems and now go away," he said pissed.

"Ugh why does he always have to be so annoyed?" I whispered when I got a blanket.
I made myself comfortable on the couch and dozed off a bit until I finally fell asleep.

.* 🎀Levi's POV 🎀 *

'Tsk the brat had told me he sends me needable information the only thing I know is the age and the name and other everyday things like the job or family member'

I took a sip of the cooled tea 'hmm not so bad.'' I drank the cup until the last sip 'I think I'm done for today I should go to sleep' I sorted my documents lying around.I turned off the light and closed the door then I walked through my living room to enter the kitchen,  I stopped and looked at the sleeping girl in front of me who I almost don't know, no I don't know her
,What did I get involved in?'

I shook my head and went to the kitchen where I rinsed out my freshly used cup and cleaned it. I sorted the bright white cup into my kitchen cabinet, I looked at the clock 2:54 am, i let out a sigh,i think I should go to bed now, as I said so i did.

I turned off all the lights in my house and went to my bedroom. I took off my black lint-free sweater and then my pants, before sorting the two clothe pieces into my wardrobe I took out a white t-shirt and pulled it over I closed the closet door and lay down in my bed until I noticed something ,WHERE IS MY BLANKET?! Did she just take my blanket?!' I was more than annoyed but I didn't want to have a discussion in the middle of the night I just accepted that and calmed down I got a thin blanket out of the chamber.When I put my blanket on my bed I tore open the windows and fresh air blew into my face I relaxed and lay down in my bed i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Hey guys I hope I can keep it up like that and update EVERYDAY so yes I will try my best!<3