Chapter 5

No ones pov

Yasu and shinagami finished eating they got up and we're about to leave. "Oh wait you remember the deal right shin?" "Yeah what about it?" "Well come here!"  Everyone were interested and looked at both of them. "Wait Are You legit?! That's impossib-" he was cut off by yasu picking him up with ease. Everyone was shocked some of them were choking on air while others just stare. "Let's go!" "What the hell???!!!! Put me down!!" "No a deal is a deal now let's go!" Yasu rushed out if the room as shinagami was yelling to put him down. "What the hell?" Said everyone

Meanwhile

Yasu and shinagami now we're enjoying. After sometime shinagami got off of yasu. "That was fun to be honest." "I am happy you liked it." They both were talking. "Hey shin you remember the prank right?" "Oh what- yeah I remember are you sure yasu that you will be okay it seems dangerous." Said shinagami in a worried tone. "I promise it's gonna be ok I can regenerate!" "Ok but when will we do it?" "Tonight when everyone is about to go to sleep."
Shinagami sighed "ok but be careful." "Ok ok dad." He said playfully. Shinagami laughed and they both countinued to talk.

Time skip to night

It was time when everyone were about to go to sleep they noticed that yasu did come out of his room since evening. "Hey guys did any of you see yasu?" Said Yuma "no not really I did see him since after noon." Said netome "Neither us." Said the others "Hey shinagami did you see yasu?" "no I didn't see him from afternoon? Should we check on him?" Answer shinagami. "Yeah some one should go and check." "I will go." Said shinagami. They all agreed and shinagami left the room.

Meanwhile with shinagami and yasu

Yasu heard a knock on the door he opened it to be greeted by shinagami. "Yasu it's time." "Yeah I know let me just do something." Yasu went to the table beside his futon and got some knifes he stared him slef with two of them that caused him to bleed from his stomach and mouth he also injured him slef on the head with a knife his head started to bleed. Shinagami just stood there he was guilty and horrified too. "Hey shin don't worry look I am ok it's time now let me get to the position and you go get the others?" Shinagami just nodded yasu went to the corner of the room and sat there he stoped his pulse and heartbeat he was alive but dead for the others his body was cold too. His eyes were open. 'oh god this is going to be funny.'

Back to the others

"It has been sometime shinagami didn't return yet."said senzai  "Yeah-" said netamo and was cut off by shinagami that came in the room panting and he seemed to be in a panick. "What the hell shinagami are you okay?!" "No no I am not yasu-" he fell on the ground. Everyone surrounded him and karmpus was patting his back. "Now now tell us what happened." Said Yuma. "Y-you go see for your self." Said shinagami with a very sad and sorrowful tone. The other looked at each other. "O-ok krampus you stay here and calm him down we will go and check..." Said sama. Krampus nodded.

With the others

The others tarted to make there way to yasu's room. When they opened the door there was a powerful smell of blood they couldn't see anything because the lights were closed. One of them turned on the light and they were greeted with blood all qround the room. "What the hell?! Is this blood?!"

Shouted senzai. They noticed a corner that was dark enzukai made his way there and tried to search for something the others just stood there. Enzukai reached his hand to touch something when he felt something wet and a humanoid body. He pulled they figure out slowly he was sacred 'that isn't true right?' oh my it was yasu! He was covered in alot of blood he was stabbed in the stomach with 2 knifes and his mouth along with his head were bleeding.

"Wha-" they were about to ask enzukai and they stood there in shock in terrification at the sighed it was yasu he was dead.... "Is that yasu?!" Said Yuma pulling his body from enzukai's arm and hugging it. "No it cant be he can't be dead!!" Said daku while crying Keiko was crying too. The others were so shocked and sad they started to like yasu and now he is dead?

They all cried the whole night after they buried yasu.

The next day

Everyone was sad they didn't come out of there rooms they didn't even want to eat they didn't talk to each other. While shinagami was fine at the time but he needed to act.

After they buried yasu shinagami slowly made his ways there and dug the grave again to find an alive and smiling yasu he hugged him and yasu hugged back he told him everything. They just did the grave again and yasu he decided to surprise the others the next morning.

Time skip to night

Shinagami called everyone to the main room the others didn't want to come but they were forced to. "What is it now shinagami?" Said futao. "Well guys I have a surprise for you." "What do you mean by surprise? We don't want it." Said enzukai. "Believe me you will be happy." He said.  The other weren't suprised they were just sad and wanted this to end. "You can come in!" Shouted shinagami and suddenly the doors flew open and there was reviled a small male it was yasu!!! "SURPRISE B******!!" everyone ran towards yasu and hugged him so tight that the could crush him. After sometime they calmed down and let go "Yasu how are you alive we thought you were dead you weren't breathing!" Yuma said. Yasu just smiled evilly along with shinagami. "I will say this was prank." They other just stood there dumbfounded. "A prank?!" They all shouted. While yasu and shinagami laughed at there expressions. "We are sorry!! But I wanted to prank you guys!!" "Hm but don't you dare ever do that again!!" "Ok ok I won't." He siad while smiling.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry guys if this was broing and short I am not really feeling well I will try another time thanks
Have a good day or night!

Word count : 1102