Chapter 6

No one's pov
It was another day yasu woke up because he heard alot of shouting from down stares he got up and after some minutes her got ready he went down to the source of the noise it seemed like ALOT of people were shouting. He open the door where noise was coming from and he saw senzai and shinagami arguing about something he look around more and..... He saw his friend! Isamu!
"Isamu?!" He shouted and ran to his friend and gave him a big hug. Isamu was shocked it was his friend he hugged him back. "Yasu!!! It's really you! I missed you so much!!!" "Me too buddy." Yasu broke the hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I was trying to find the cause of my brothers death but I ended up getting stuck here." "How are you here yasu?" "Aha it's a long story better leave it for the time." "Hmmm ok." Said ismau. "How do you know this human?!" Siad shinagami. "Oh am we were friends hehe." "Wait whats your name?" Asked senzai 'is it him?' "my name is isamu." "B-brother?!" Said senzai. "What do you mean- wait brother?! Senzai?!" Shouted isamu. "Yes it's me.!" Isamu ran to his brother and hugged him he returned the hug.

"I missed you so much big bro..." "Me too..." The other look dumbfounded but yasu was smiling he knew it. "You also know him?" Siad shinagami. "Yes he is my brother." "Well you know he will still get a punishment." Said enzukai. "NO! HE WONT!" "Senzai you know we need to do it. Yasu can help him and I won't change my mind." Everyone then left the room.

"No no no no!" Senzai said. "What's wrong?" Said both of the males. Senzai them explained to them everything about the punishment. "So you are telling us that we need to fight them and if we won they will let us live but if we died they can do anything they want to us?" Asked yasu and senzai nodded.

"It's okay brother we will be okay I promise you that!" Ismau said trying to light senzais mood. "I don't know I don't want to lose you...." Said senzai. "We will be ok! Don't worry anymore." Said yasu. They calmed senzai down after some time. "Well when is the fight?" "2 hours later..." Yasu and isamu look at eachother.

"Ok..." "Me and isamu will go and prepare hehe!" Yasu drags isamu out of the room. "Am yasu did you tell them about you know... You being a demon....?" "No just shinagami knows about it..." "Oh ... Well we should prepare.... Yeah you should choose a weapon

I already have mine!!! Well I like to use a sythe. (Idk how to pronounce sorry again). "Ooooo ok let me give you one!" Yasu left isamu and cam back with a big sythe. "There!!" "Oh my it's beautiful!"

Time skip to the battle field

Everyone was sitting on there places waiting senzai was worried for his brother while shinagami was worried for his friend yasu his parents were also worried for him. Yasu and isamu where in the field on the opposite side there was kusunoki. It was yasu's great grandfather. "1....2....3.... GO!!!" shouted yuma. The battle was going nicely for yasu and isamu. But then isamu got slammed on the wall while fighting his head was bleeding but he was still standing. "Ugh...." Yasu ran to him and picked him up yasu couldn't talk beacuse he had his muzzle in his mouth but he was showing worrieness in his eyes. "I am fine.... WAIT YASU WATCH OUT!" yasu looked behind and saw kusunoki he attacked him.... He cutted one of his arms off oh god yasu was pissed off now. "YASU ARE YOU OKAY?!" the other weren't worried except senzai and shinagami and yasu's parents.  Then he felt something pulling his hair he saw kusunoki.

Isamu was far from him. Yasu was trying to get out of his grip but his hair got off and reveled his long read hair. Yasu was now very much pissed now. Everyone was staring in shock. Isamu and shinagami were now worried they knew what will happen now. Yasu kicked kusunoki in the guts making him slam on the wall. Everyone was shocked that was alit of strength for a human! Kusunoki was also suprised.

Yasu was looking down and then his eyes turned red and he broke his muzzle. everyone was so surprised because he broke his muzzle with his mouth! Yasu was growing him height and was getting alit of marks on his body. And he got tentacles from his back. Oh god that's his final form. Yasu looked up and ran to kusunoki and started to land hits on him he also regenerate his arm. "What the hell?!!" Said netamo. "W-what is he??!!!" Said Yuma.

Yasu was out of control he was beating the shit out of kusunoki and he used his fired and tentacles to damage him kusunoki was lieing on the floor he was out. Yasu was going to hit him again when isamu came behind him and placed his sword in his mouth while yasu was struggling.

"Yasu please calm down!!" After hearing those words yasu started to cry. He got a flashback of when isamu and yasu were sitting togather yasu was lieing on his lap while isamu was humming a song for him it was a beautiful sun set. Yasu became smaller and smaller and fell asleep on isamu while isamu was smiling. Everyone were trying to process everything. Isamu got up and left with yasu he went to his bedroom and they both were now sleeping peacefully....