How You Two Sleep

While there is a spell that prevents boys from going into girls rooms or girls entering boys rooms, let's pretend that you two have somehow managed to find a place where you can sleep together in a bed, couch, under a tree, or in the Great Hall. What position do you two sleep in? Where can you two be found in this sleeping position?

Harry Potter 🦉❤️

Usually you and Harry will fall asleep in the library hunched over the table. Your head is on your arms while Harry lays on your shoulder with his arms around you. Snape or Professor McGonagall will smack the back of your heads and make you go back to your separate rooms to rest.

Ron Weasley 🍗❤️

You two rarely have a chance to ever sleep in the same place but on the train you do tend to easily fall sleep with your head in his lap while he plays with your hair until he too falls sleep with his face pressed against the wall.

Draco Malfoy 🐍🖤

Whenever you two fall asleep together, it's typically on the couch in the Slytherin common room. It starts out as you and Draco cuddling before you two fall asleep with you on his chest as his right arm and right leg hang off couch while you hang tight to the left side of his body. With your hand on his chest as he breathes deeply in and out, it feels like serenity to Draco.

Neville Longbottom 🐸❤️

There is a meadow out by Hogwarts and you and Neville likes to go out there and discuss everything and anything (mostly plants and herbs) but occasionally you do tend to fall asleep on his chest and end up being cuddled tight into him before someone comes and wakes you two up.

Cedric Diggory 🧹✨

You two have a special meeting place that is under a specific tree where you two like to take off and talk under. Sometimes you two will cuddle and fall asleep with his back against the tree and head tilted back. You lay on his chest while being held tightly.

Fred Weasley 😂❤️

Sometimes you fall asleep in the Great Hall after pulling an all-nighter (from studying), and Fred will cuddle you as you sleep but he doesn't really sleep with you. Only that one time after the Yule Ball when you two slept under a stairway.

George Weasley 🤣❤️

When you visit the Weasley's, you and George will cuddle on couch before Fred or Molly wakes you two.