One: My Turf

I woke up to the sound of music playing in my brother's room like there wasn't a person sleeping in the house

I woke up to the sound of music playing in my brother's room like there wasn't a person sleeping in the house. I get up and walked to his room and barge in without knocking "TURN THAT SHIT DOWN ANTHONY!" I yelled at him at the top of my lungs. It's annoying how he does this; It's like living with a kid and he's 24. He opens his mouth to speech, but I slam the door before he could. I walk to my room annoyed and check the time I guess my alarm went off when I was yelling at Anthony. I shrug it off walking to my jungle of a closet. Looking for something to to wear. After ten minutes of searching for clothes, I found a playboy outfit.

 After ten minutes of searching for clothes, I found a playboy outfit

After showering and doing all the necessities I needed to do. I Put on my clothes and started heading downstairs, once again hearing my brother's music. "God, will he ever get a girlfriend. Or at least some friends." It's kind of sad that he works with so many hot girls but hasn't dated one yet.

Walking to the kitchen I go and grab an apple. Off topic of eating my apple but I needed to text Maddison that I'm going to skateboard to school. I start getting ready to leave the house when Anthony comes downstairs. "Is Maddison here to pick you up?" This man has been so overprotective since forever ago. "No, I'm skateboarding to school today." Usually whenever I tell him that I'm skateboarding he gets really uneasy. "Are you sure? I can take you, so you don't have to skateboard to school." Like I said he gets uneasy, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt today and let him take me today. "Fine, you can take me to school today, but we are taking your motorcycle."

Ever since I started going to high school Anthony has hated taking me to school on his motorcycle. He stopped caring two months after not riding his "Sweet baby." Fun fact: I learned how to ride a motorcycle in sixth grade and started riding in eighth grade.

Though it took Anthony a minute to think he grabbed the helmets and gestured us to go. Without him looking I take the keys from him. "I'm riding this time." In most cases of me saying that I want to ride he would say no but I guess today was different. He didn't seem to want me too, but I wasn't going to take no for an answer. Once I get to the bike, I start putting all my things in the saddle bag. Looking at Anthony, his body language was telling me that he didn't want to take me to school, but I'm not going to force him.