Three: New kid

AN: Sorry for the update and not writing for a long time i hope the chapter makes up for it
__________________________

Waiting in the office has to be the most boring thing to have to do. I have no idea how people work in school offices. After only five minutes in there I already wanted to leave but I can't afford to get suspended or expelled. So I sat there and waited for the longest thirty minutes of my life.

Looking up from my phone I was met with a pair of light brown eyes. I stood up assuming that he was the kid, I'm touring today. Me and the new kid sat in an uncomfortable silence until he spoke up "Um i'm Cyrus... Cyrus Salvatore." He had a thick, deep french accent that was very attractive. While he was talking he rubbed his neck implying that he was nervous.

"Hey I'm Valery Sanchez, and I'm going to be touring you around the school." If i'm being honest I was very nervous to be touring this kid, I mean how could I not he was this attractive guy who was well built and towers over me he could quite literally pick me up and throw me with no problem.

"We can get started on the tour if you want, or we can just keep standing here." I say sarcastically I earned a slight chuckle from him and he simply nodded.

Walking to the door I was stopped by Cyrus opening the door for me. Me being me I was confused why he did that and why he was being nice but I just nodded as a thank you.
——————————————————————————————————

Getting to the school's gym he opened the door for me again, 'What a gentlemen' I thought to myself. " This is where our basketball team plays and where me and the dance team dance." I look up at him seeing a slight smirk forming on his face " Maybe I should come watch you dance."

Feeling a slight burst of confidence I get up on my tip toe close enough to his ear "Maybe you shoul-'' The moment was soon Soon ruined when we both heard the gym doors open seeing sweaty boys flooding into the gym.

"And this is our school's basketball team." I said getting off my toes and walking towards the other double doors. Hearing heavy footsteps behind me I assumed it was Cyrus, but when I turned around I was greeted with a pissed off looking Kayden.

"Why are you flirting with Cyrus!" I was completely taken aback with what he just said. How did he know cyrus? Why was he so mad?

"Bro what the fuck are you talking about?!" I say with a confused expression on my face.

"Valery, since when did you just start flirting with my friends?!" I have never heard kayden yell at me and I was honestly scared

Friends-

Walking towards Kayden I just look at him. "Who the fuck do you think your talking to Kayden?! I'm not your little sister who you have to protect or keep me away from danger! I've been doing that for years so why would I need your help now..!"

I wanted to cry because this shit is going to break the both of us, walking away from this would probably be the best for both of us.

"Sorry Cyrus, I had to deal with some stuff. We can go now." I stated. While I started walking to the double doors once more I was stopped by Cyrus grabbing my wrist pulling me back. I didn't put up a fight Especially in front of Kayden and the whole basketball team.

"How long have you known Kayden for?" The way he was talking made it seem like he was confused and I had no idea why.

"He has been my best friend for years why?"

How the fuck do they know eachother, Kayden never mentioned him not once and than this shit happens. What the flying fuck?

Cyrus looked at me skeptical but let go of my wrist. We finally started walking towards the door and left.

For the rest of the tour, everything was fine other than the hands.

I feel like every chance Cyrus got he would try to touch, but it wasn't in a bad way. I have no idea what it is but something about the man? Boy? Whatever he is, is already driving me crazy. I just don't know what it is yet.

" Alright this is the end of the tour. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone in our office."

Not going to lie, it's very upsetting that it's the end of the tour but at the same time i'm very glad? Because at the end of the day I get to go to the skate park.

Snapping back to reality I see Cyrus reaching into his pocket and pulling out a paper, slowly walking towards me. Once he got to me he pulled me by my waist and put the paper in my pocket.

He's looking down at me, and I'm looking up at him. He was leaning down to my ear to whisper.

"Thanks for the tour darling"

Cyrus was whispering in my ear with his most seductive, thick voice. He was touching my waist and looking down at me. This whole scene left me surprised.

He let go of me and started walking to the office door. He stopped mid opening the door "see you tomorrow Valery" and that was the last thing I heard before he walked into the office.

 He stopped mid opening the door "see you tomorrow Valery" and that was the last thing I heard before he walked into the office

This chapter is kind of short but i was rushing to make this chapter because i left you guys for a long time.