Two: Déjà vu

This chapter may contain mature themes so if you are uncomfortable with that skip this chapter.This chapter also mentions suicide baiting so please I you read are uncomfortable with that stop reading that is your only warning in this chapter.
____________________________________________________

Waking up with a dick pushing through your boxers is the worst feeling you can ever get

Waking up with a dick pushing through your boxers is the worst feeling you can ever get. The throbbing you feel is just pure tortur. Some guys you meet might say that it feels good but considering the fact that I've probably been hard all night this shit hurts.

Sitting up straight I grab my phone off the nightstand, "five thirty" I read out. Removing the covers off my mostly naked body I start walking to my bathroom ignoring the flexing pain of my cock.

This problem of mine is really messing with my morning routine of wake up, workout, grabbing my clothes, and showering. This is making me just wake up and shower.

Without mentally preparing myself for the cold water I was getting into, I started to take off my boxers and walk right into the water. Walking into the shower I cover my cock with my hands trying to get my body comfortable with the water.

Once my body was comfortable I let the water hit my cock. Without letting my body warm up to the cold I start stroking my cock, releasing loud groans. I don't know what the fuck I was dreaming of but it must of been one hell of a dream to make me this badly hard.

The only thing I could remember from my dream was a girl. I couldn't really see her face like it was blurred out but she was hot. By the looks of the girl she didn't look like she went to my old school.

From the thought of the girl it made me grunt even louder. She was more than hot, she was beautiful.

While thinking about this mysterious girl, she had me stroking my cock. I have no idea how a girl I have never even met made me feel this way but I guess she had that effect on me.

"Fuck" I breathed out seeing the steam coming from my mouth. Feeling my cock twitch, I start stroking my cock faster until I get to my release.  After my release I let out a deep moan and placed both hands on the wall in front of me, breathing heavily.

After all the time I spent in the shower I finally got out. Once drying off my hair that was drenched in water, I then wrap my towel around my waist.

Walking out of the steaming bathroom I start getting ready for my new school since I was kicked out of my last one, today was now my first day. My meeting at the school was at 12 p.m and my tour around the school was at one.

Most of the time when you get kicked out of school it is because you skipped too many classes, getting into fights, having a weapon, or having/using/selling drugs. I fell into the only categories that make any sense in my mind, and that was fighting and using drugs.