MACAQUE

{NO ONE'S POV}

You were helping Pigsy making noodles in the kitchen while MK is training "haa..." you sigh boredly Pigsy look at you raising his eyebrow " you alright kid?" he ask "yeah.. just bored or maybe I'm tired... I don't know" ' I didn't sleep well last night' you thought  Pigsy stop what he was doing and think for a moment "hmm how about a break kid" you quickly look at him excitement around you "really!?" you ask cheerfully he nodded but you pause for a moment and tilt your head "why I mean you rarely giving us a break" he sigh "look kid ever since you start working here your the only one whose been working hard helping us, comforting us so I think you deserved a break" he scratch back of his head in little embarrassed until you quickly hug him "Thank you" you said gently he pat your back "your welcome kid" you quickly dash off "bye Pigsy" he wave back until "wow Pigsy you should adopt her now while you at it" Tang said and sip his noodle Pigsy startle and look at him "W-what are talking about you freeloader and what do you mean by that" Tang shrug his shoulder "I mean from what I hear back there is your talking to her as if she was your daughter" he said pointing his chopsticks at red Pigsy "I-I was giving her break!" he stutter "uh huh sure" Pigsy grunt agerly "ugh get back here you freeloader!"

You were in front of the shop and here a commotion inside you giggled a little and continue your walk you took out you phone and text Mei to meet up and she reply yes putting back your phone and start jogging where Mei at later you arrive at the arcade and saw Mei waving at you "sup Mei" you said "heya!"  she said happily "ready to be beat by the almighty Mei!" she shout excitedly making some of the looking at you two you sweatdrop "uh yeah sure let's go" 

The two best friends went in the arcade an hour later "whoo! that was Fun!" she cheer "haha I know right even you beat me all the time" you said while both you having a nice talk until a giant shadow monkey interrupt you two and Pigsy on the ground with Sandy looking at him worriedly "uh Mei you see what I'm seeing" she nod "I think we should call MK" Mei said you agreed and star calling MK he answered "MK" both you Mei shout his name " we really need your help!" she pleaded showing the monster behind you two "A monster attacking the city? that's terrible" MK end the call "seriously that's it!?" you said thick mark on your head "calm down Y/N he'll come" she patting your head just as she said MK arrived next to Mei "hmp!" you huff looking away and his board crash "what did I miss" Mei look at him "MK! what took you so long?" you bonk his head "you really need to get here faster" he rub his head  "sorry!, sorry! Monkey king was making me doing boring stuff " he grunt and quickly change the subject "that the bad guy?" he ask looking the monster "yup" you said deadpan under your mask "okay, be right back" MK spin hist staff and ready to jump "here comes.." you and Mei panic "MK wait No.." "wait stop" but it was too late as MK launch in the air "Monkey kid... Ah" he grunt when a bandage throw him like Pigsy MK groan in pain "oh.. yeah we tried that" she looking at the two Sandy dramatically throw his white napkin at Pigsy who is being poke by you "you alive Pigsy" you said until a figure arrive jumping top of the apartment "uh... is that?" Mei squint her eyes looking closely "Monkey King?" 

You look at the unknown monkey already have bad feeling about them you watch the Monkey defeat the monster in one swift as the strong gush of winds hit you guys the monster disappear "is everyone alright?" you ask all of them replied yes you sigh relief and saw MK ran toward the unknown monkey "MK.." you grunt but you follow him anyway "yes! Monkey King" he cheer you successfully climb to the top hiding your presence until MK fall the monkey ignore until MK is in front of him "that was awesome I can't believe you came back to-" MK gasp realized that his not monkey he knew "ooh this is awkward your not monkey king" he chuckled nervously "I get that a lot monkey kid, right?" MK eyes sparkled "how did you.." the Monkey chuckled "your staff kinda gives you away dude. not just anyone can wield that thing" he said not noticing you "I'm sorry who are you" you ask from behind the monkey startle by your sudden presence  "whoa! heh and who are you?" he ask MK answered him "oh! that's my best friend Y/N!" he said happily "I see.." he said still looking you wondering how he did not noticing you "are you gonna answer my question mister?" he cleared his throat " Macaque actually the uh six eared Macaque is you know my full name well... see you around MK " he said walking away but stop and look at you you too.. Y/N" he said and continue to walk away you shudder a little