Part 1: The beginning of Sophmore Year

My name is Luna. I always work hard to make a good appearance. Today is the first day of my Sophomore year, I somehow survived my first year of high school. But I have a deep dark secret. I have 4 best friends and I'm the prettiest. I wake up to the alarm, get dressed in a sweater, skinny jeans, and converse, and brush my hair out. Today is gonna be a good day. I walk to my least favorite class, math class. I somehow find my seat, right behind my friend and crush, Ben.I listen as Mr. Jones talks for hours about how the triangle is important in an equation. Ben and I are almost asleep. The bell soon rings, and we all sprint out. I go to my next class, science. I am a sophomore so I am halfway done with high school. I am deeply in love so much that I hardly pay attention to the teacher speaking but it doesn't matter because my grades are good enough to pass and not have to worry as long as I keep doing the bare minimum. I spend the whole class thinking about my favorite anime, Re: Zero.

After class, I walk to lunch where I get my lunch of diet coke, a ham sandwich, and an apple. I brought a brownie from home so I had that too. I sat down with my three dear friends, Faith, Athena, and Kaylie. Kaylie was an alt girl and she acted like a person's idea of someone with ADHD. Faith wore pastel and she is a big fan of Buddy Holly. Athena was pretty chill and funny. We ate and talked about stuff. Ben walks over and sits next to Athena."Hello," Ben announces and smiles, "You four coming to the cryptid meeting after school?" he smiles.

"I think I can come. " Kaylie says, looking up from her phone."Yeah, I think I can come.." Faith says, sipping her dr pepper."I'm pretty sure I'm going to come," Athena says to him, he smiles."What about you, Luna." Ben looks at me, my heart skipping a beat. I swear my face lit up."Oh of course, always!" I smirk and nod at him, falling more and more in love with him every time he looked at me with those beautiful hazel eyes and his resemblance to the big bopper and al Capone. I felt pure joy looking at his handsome face.

"Well come to my house after school at 6 and don't be late!" he says, standing up straight and walking back to his table.

"You have to tell him how you feel." Kaylie smirks, "What are you going to do if you miss your shot?""Well- I don't know. I'll tell him when I'm ready." I tell her, embarrassed at the fact I haven't told him. "What about you? You got a crush on that boy." I whisper to her, talking about a boy she likes named Robert.Kaylie gives me a dirty look and tries to make an excuse, the truth is she's way too scared to ask as she thinks he's too good for her. Faith is friends with the hippie of our class, Andrew. He smokes weed and he is a pain in the ass to me. He likes to hotbox in his fourth-generation ford f150 he got from his grandpa. While on that thought, he walks over and leans on her head. He was high, you could tell based on his smell. He was so dumb and I don't know why she was friends with him.

"Well well well if it isn't Esther and the jester plus the goddess of war," Andrew smirks, messing up Faith's hair with his arms.

"Hi Andrew, what's the news?" I ask, annoyed by him merely existing.

"Bro, I watched a dude rip a bowl and shit his pants in study hall," Andrew says.

"Let me guess, you were involved. You smell like a pot farm" Faith says, we both know the answer so I don't even know why she asked. He goes through his bag and sprays himself down with Axe. He did it every day so you never knew he smoked but you could always smell it. He sat down next to Faith. She took out a fun-size candy bar and give it to him.

"So what did I miss at dnd club?" Andrew asks, laying his head on the table.

"Everything Andy, mostly cause you were busy fucking your cousin," I tell him, a big shit-eating grin on my face. Faith and Athena lost it, laughing their asses off as I did too. Andrew got embarrassed and left, he didn't know how to deal with being insulted so he just left.

The lunch bell went off and I leave. I could hover and take a shortcut but Faith and I got the same class so I depend on my bisexual speed and hold Faith and Athena's hands to get us to English class. I hate that class so much but it is so funny to watch Kaylie insult our English teacher for his blatant homophobia. We go to all our classes and deal with the asshats and the fools. I have a hot date with Benjamin after school cause I know Faith and Athena are going to play on his Xbox while I make my moves. The last bell rings and I run to my Malibu. I jump in before waving to Kaylie and Faith while they're getting into their cars and driving to my house so I can pet my dog. I get home, get changed into my pajamas, watch Netflix and cuddle with my dog, Cuba.