Chapter 2

15 hours later

My flight landed at 1:30 so I had time in the rest of the day to explore find an apartment. Since I had no relatives if California, I had to sleep in my car until I got a hotel room. For breakfast I went around to ask people what the closest breakfast place around they said a place called Charlie's. There waffles weren't absolutely amazing!

But anyways after eating breakfast I checked in to a hotel, took a shower and then went on my way to the court. I parked my car then headed into the tunnel but when I finally saw the court all the boys were staring at me. I had made eye contact with Jordan but looked away but I still felt his eyes on me.

Jordan's POV*

" Man why are you still with Leilani! She so toxic bro I'm telling you" Dray said to me shaking his head

" For real man you can do better" Steph said

" But she was the only one there for me when I was at my lowest bruh I can't just leave her like that"I said dragging my hands over my face.

My mom died almost 5 years ago, my dad wasn't in the picture, so it was only me and my little sister for awhile before our aunt took us in. I was in my last year of high school so I graduated and got a athletic scholarship for UMCH ( University of Michigan) . In my junior year scouts from the NBA started for draft picks and they picked me to be on the GSW but I told them I wanted to wait until I graduate and they agreed with that. Me and Leilani were doing long-distance and we were still dating after college but one year after I was playing with the Warriors, I finally told Leilani that is was in the NBA, she started asking me for money and more expensive bags and shit. I knew she was using me for money but I couldn't just leave her because she was there for me those 5 years.

" Yes you can! It's simple just tell her I wanna break up , It's that simple really!" Dray said giving me a look.

I sighed saying" Alright fine I'll tell her tonight" shaking my head. I can't believe these fools really convinced me.

" YES bro that's what's up so simple" Steph said making it seem like I was dealing with a cheating wife I've been married to for 10 years. Anyways I needed to start practicing shooting faster.

" ANDYY!" Andy was a nickname the team made up for Wiggins. He gave me a glare walking towards me.

" what do you need danny" he said with a smirk. he knows damn well I hate when he calls me that.

" Ima ignore that for now but I need you to help me with some shootin' drills"

" Ok" he paused with a smirk " Danny" he continued

" TELL ME ONE REASON WHY I should NOT BEAT YOU ASS RIGHT NOW" I said starting to chase him around the court.

" JUANN HELP ME PLEASEE" Andy said out of breath. He took a look over to see what was happening and said " nope" Just like 30 second later, My legs just stopped moving and my heart was beating so fast.

" Shit- wait hold on " I said gasping for air. I finally caught my breath when I looked up to see Andy staring at.

" Bruh you're a basketball player and you get tired this quick" he said shaking his head walking away from me.

" Wa-Wait I still need help with drills " I said still trying to catch my breath

" Oh yea let's go" he said signaling me to follow him. I grabbed my AirPods and started playing Fantasia -when I see you. I told him he could start passing me the ball. Once he did I did a behind the back then a between the legs to step back and shoot. I motioned for him to pass me another ball but he wasn't there so I just grabbed a ball by myself and shot again. After a couple more shots I felt someone tap my shoulder and behind me and it was Steph and Dray.

" what's up? " I said

" yo look at the new girl" dray said staring at her

" DRAYMOND , YOU HAVE A WIFE" steph said in a whisper loud voice .

" not for me nigga for Jordan " dray said pushing stephs head

I laughed as I turned around, she was staring at me and I caught eye contact until she turned away real quick. She looked amazing her body shape and the way her skin was glowing. Shit I want a skincare routine as good as her's.

" Guys I would like to introduce you to Dior Brown our new reporter she will be here for all the practices hopefully and uh yea take it away" Coach Kerr said looking at her.

" uh- Hi I'm Dior- I'm 21 I have a brother and I just moved here from Georgia and yea" she said looking around because it was pretty silent.

"Well, Welcome to the team" Steph and Klay said at the same time. They both looked at each other weirdly after that and side- hugged her

" thanks and also do you just do always speak at the same time cause that was kinda cool" She said looking up at them.

" yea they do it all the time" most of the team said and laughed.

" It's just a natural thing " They both said together again.

" Aight that's good to know"  She said laughing. Her laugh was beautiful. And her smile.

" Anyways enough about them and more about me" Juan said coming out of nowhere.

" Awes you look like a baby " she said reaching out for a hug as the whole team laughed.

" no we not friends no more I was about to accept you but no" he said pushing her away and shaking his head.

" Waittt I'm sorryyy please hug me " she said chasing after him.

" ok fine " he said hugging her and saying " you can be ma"

" Ima call you juju is that ok" she said looking up at him. He nodded excitedly. Anyways enough of Juan it was my turn to introduce myself to my future wife.

" hi I'm Jordan" I said putting my hand out.

" Dior" she said shaking my hand back. We shared eye contact for a couple second until this bozo Dray came up and said
" Ok lovebirds that's enough and also coach is calling you Dior"

" Sorry what-? " she said finally breaking eye contact.

" I said, . Coach. Is . Call-Ing. you, damn I hate repeating myself" he said clapping.

" Yea um ok I'm going" she said walking away. The way she was walking her ass was kinda fat!

" Nigga stop staring you seem creepy" Dray said waving his hand infront of my face

" Yea man whatever" I said taking a basketball and shooting again.

I know she is gonna be a great addition to this team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all I'm so sorry this took so damn longgg
Like I'm actually mad at myself for not writing it when I could've but anyways BYE MY JP3 HOES

-1208 words